Search results for query: *

1. BroD

Rolled back golf ball performance? Bryson video

My vote is for a rolled up golf ball... I need more performance.... This is a ___________ ( I can't say it, it would be politically incorrect.)
  2. BroD

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

At 67 years old ,,, started water aerobics a month ago 3x a week .... definitely strengthening my core, and helping my balance... Picked up stability at the tee, and actually picked up 15 yards on my drives... (Actually, started because my wife finally wanted off the couch... its really helped...
  3. BroD

Change 1 PGA Tour rule

these guys are so good... lets see... take away their caddies. carry their clubs and no advice...
  4. BroD

Would Rory leave for LIV

How much do you think LIV will offer Rory upfront? 1/4 of a billion? I think I would be shaking not only my head, but their 'right' hand. after the back stab he took, you can only take so much, and hang in there so long.
  5. BroD

Playing in the wind

shot a 87 with 24 mph south winds monday ...against the wind = teeing off with my 3 wood and 2 clubs up and easy 3/4 swing on most all approach shots. also placed the ball back an inch, and turned club in a couple degrees,,, l let it rip with the wind... (an 8 on a par 4 hurt my feeling...
  6. BroD

2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

I might have missed it; but what LIV team is AK playing on???
  7. BroD

Jordan Spieth DQ’D

I can see it if you shoot more than you have fingers to count.... but a 3,4 ??? Even my golfing buddy can count to 4 (most of the time)... and when he doesn't I don't disqualify him,,, just smile and go on... knowing your one down now and got to try harder. ;)
  8. BroD

Do You Wear Non-Golf Specific Hats When Playing?

https://connerhats.com/products/aussie-golf-soakable-mesh-hat seen to many friends have skin cancer on their faces and ears... and in the worst cases - years of cutting on (missing ears, nose ect.) ultimately death. So I wear this hat for protection. (plus sun protection lotion)
  9. BroD

Nick Taylor won more money yesterday than Patrick Mahomes….

Don't forget the $$$ that Pat rakes in for commercials, and if Nick was in one: everyone would say; "Who is that?"
  10. BroD

CONTEST Win New Srixon Golf Balls

oh yea,,, this is the ball I play... (all last year)
  11. BroD

ball compression to swing speed

I play a Q-star tour.... which has a 74 compression... so this sounds about right with a 85 swing speed on driver and around 70 on my hard hit irons.
  12. BroD

I'm a little old and weak at the moment. and driver swing speed average is 85... makes me want to cry, but it is what it is... and I do like a soft ball especially if the course uncovers in the winter months...
  13. BroD

Been playing indoor (for the winter with a 'full swing' system) and heard someone say,, 'your choice of ball and its compression should match your swing speed'. Any thoughts on this statement? all I could say is 'Hummmm....'
  14. BroD

Driver head painting - advice?

sanding the jb weld smooth will cause it to loose alot of strength...
  15. BroD

Wordle

My streak of 185 ended the other day... today,, in 2
  16. BroD

Your Favorite of 2023 - Wedge

405 glide (dimple) from Harry Taylor Golf are revolutionary and priced right.... https://harrytaylorgolf.com/products/405-dimple-series
  17. BroD

What are you drinking?

pump water.... God's hydration plan
  18. BroD

LIV vs PGAT.....There can be only ONE.

I just hope they don't merge... but do hope they have a few PGA vs LIV tournaments. (allowing one hockey type fight per round)
Back