Search results for query: *

1. N

The best shot of the round

Hole 18, par 4... My score was @96. I'm trying to break 100 again. 3i off the tee right down the middle. With 180 yards to the center, I pulled out the 6i and parked it 10' from the hole with a pretty straight shot to the hole. My putting sucks, so I didn't break 100. But man, it was nice to...
  2. N

PSA: Beware of Scammer PM's

I got one from "Owen Williams"
  3. N

WTB LH 1 iron

Looking to see what's out there. Let me know what you have. Some things I'm looking for. Left hand 1i Stiff steel shaft preferably Modern. Preferably within the last 3 years.
  4. N

Left hand driving irons? Do they exist?

I already checked there and nothing comes up that I'm looking for. It's all 3i and an occasional 2. No 1i and no steel shafts (namely $ taper Lite) on ebay.
  5. N

Left hand driving irons? Do they exist?

I'm looking for a left hand 1i with a steel shaft (stiff). I went out for only my second time this year. I have my old driver that I love and a new driver that really f'ed up my ability to swing either one good anymore. So, after my 5' tee shot and the worm burner that followed, I decided to...
  6. N

Oddessey #7 questions

While I have this thread open, what's the offset of the shaft just above the head meant to accomplish? I took some putts at the local golf shop and really liked this putter (bottom pic) When I picked up a similar putter without that offset(the first pic), I hit them 4" to the right of the cup...
  7. N

Oddessey #7 questions

I got it. When I changed the grip, it tells you the price difference right next to it- ie.+$30. But the shafts have no price difference... Until you add it to the cart. Thanks
  8. N

Oddessey #7 questions

What's the difference between the White Hot OG #7 an the White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab? They're both available with what seem to be the same shafts and they look the same on the website. Even the description is the same. Thanks for the help.
  9. N

Your favorite vacation spot that’s now too expensive?

We used to go to Stowe cause it was cheap, in a central location and the town is cool. The food is always good too. But now they're owned by Vail and want $150 (I think) per day, have crowded parking lots and all the inns upped their prices cause they could. 20 years of awesome memories with...
  10. N

Ancient Driver, new shaft?

Unfortunately, that grip is no longer available.
  11. N

And what exactly is the "problem" that I'm having with the old driver? You remind me of the guys who comment about the "5 wood" when I'm on the course. But when I hit it and they see the drive, they shut up. So far your opinions are useless to my question. Find another post to comment on...
  12. N

Apparently it uses a proprietary grip. .580 and .600 are standard. The bubble shaft uses a .685 diameter grip. https://www.grips4less.com/blogs/grips4less-blog/9548589-whats-the-difference-between-580-and-600-grip-sizes...
  13. N

You're correct. The Bubble shaft apparently uses a proprietary grip. I can order one for $6, but I'd really like to change it to the same ones that my irons have. I took it to a local shop... I just don't understand why everyone tells me that the club is junk and I "need" a new one. My drives...
  14. N

I can't hit either of my 2 modern drivers for schitt. But when I pull out that driver, everyone gets their laughs at my "5 wood" until I swing it. Then we all wonder, including me, why I don't use that driver all the time. So why buy anything else when I love the feel of that one, hit it...
  15. N

Is it possible to have an ancient Taylor made driver ('96'ish)with the original Bubble shaft updated with a modern shaft? The Bubble shaft requires a specific grip. Will a modern shaft fit into the old drivers head? Let's just get to the point please. Thanks!
  16. N

For Sale LH Odyssey Toe Up putter

I sold it about a month ago. I'm not sure how to delete this. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
  17. N

Hitting Clean or Dirty Golf Balls

I clean it if it's got a chunk of dirt stuck to it or if it plugged, but not if there's a piece of grass on it.
Back