Search results for query: *

1. N

WTB LH 1 iron

Looking to see what's out there. Let me know what you have. Some things I'm looking for. Left hand 1i Stiff steel shaft preferably Modern. Preferably within the last 3 years.
  2. N

Left hand driving irons? Do they exist?

I'm looking for a left hand 1i with a steel shaft (stiff). I went out for only my second time this year. I have my old driver that I love and a new driver that really f'ed up my ability to swing either one good anymore. So, after my 5' tee shot and the worm burner that followed, I decided to...
  3. N

Oddessey #7 questions

What's the difference between the White Hot OG #7 an the White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab? They're both available with what seem to be the same shafts and they look the same on the website. Even the description is the same. Thanks for the help.
  4. N

Ancient Driver, new shaft?

Is it possible to have an ancient Taylor made driver ('96'ish)with the original Bubble shaft updated with a modern shaft? The Bubble shaft requires a specific grip. Will a modern shaft fit into the old drivers head? Let's just get to the point please. Thanks!
  5. N

Come on! I know that it crossed your mind...

I had a Flatso 1.0 on my one putter that I never liked it (the putter, not the grip). But I recently changed the grip on my other putter to a SS pistol GT and really, really like it! It raises the question - Why only on a putter? I'm SURE I'm not the only one who has had this thought cross my...
  6. N

Sittler Golf club fitting

I'm in northeast PA and had my buddy Joe tell me that he was getting fitted for clubs for the first time at a place in Allentown called Sittler Golf. I got Joe into golfing 20 years ago as I was getting more involved in mountain bike racing and concentrated on that instead of golf. His focus was...
  7. N

For Sale LH Odyssey Toe Up putter

I bought this putter on line 3 or 4 years ago for $150ish. I found out the hard way that I should try before I buy. It's just not for me. It made contact with a ball about 5 times. No nicks, no dings, no scratches or anything. Like new condition with the exception that the grip has turned to an...
  8. N

Wedges. Are they really necessary?

I've been golfing since 1992 and only ever had a PW. A sand wedge would be nice, but I rarely need one. But my question is more about a lob/approach/whatever-you-want-to-call-it wedge. I've never used one and always felt good using a PW from 110 yards on in. Playing with my buddy the other day...
  9. N

Stupid question of the year (#2)!

Drivers and woods seem to be where a lot of people have issues, while irons seem to be less of an issue. This applies to a lot of people on here from what I read, not based on statistics. So here's my question - Why do the faces of drivers have a radius from tip to toe while irons have a flat face?
  10. N

Ball placement when driving?

Usually my driver is one club I'm consistently, consistent with. I either hit it as straight as an arrow or have a "manageable" slice. Sometimes I line up with the ball centered between my 2 feet. Others, it's aligned with my front foots big toe. And sometimes it's between the two I mentioned -...
  11. N

Gas money for driving work buddys to golf with.

This is long, but I want to explain this the best I can so you can see where I'm coming from. At work there's 4 of us that have gone golfing a handful of times this year. One guy works 2 jobs and has a wife on disability. He's always saying how tight he is on money. I'll call him Al. Fwiw, I...
  12. N

What causes a hook?

For years I've either been straight as an arrow or would have a slice. This year somehow, for the first time in my life, I'm hooking on occasion. Mainly with (3-5) irons off the tee or the driver 2-3 times at the range. In layman's terms, "what" causes this? I'm just looking for what I need to...
  13. N

I used a pw on the green? Yikes!

My putting is horrific this year. I landed a ball on the green in 1 and 3 putted for par. I've 3 putted half my rounds! Last week I had a 50' putt or something huge. I had my pw in hand and my buddy was bringing my putter to me. I jokingly said I still need the wedge... So, why not! I didn't...
  14. N

4e golf shoes?

As the title states, I'm a fat footed guy in need of some new shoes! I've used Sketchers for years as my daily footwear and see they now have golf shoes. Unfortunately, I don't see anything in 4e or wide from them. I'm really digging the more modern "sneaker" look over the old, dress shoe look...
  15. N

Golf app distance accuracy?

Hey guys, nice to find this forum. This is my first post, so be gentle! J/K, Lol! On Tuesday night at a local course a coworker and I went to hit a few. I'm just getting back into it, so my game is in pieces right now. That said, my driver was on fire. There were shots that I hit that I didn't...
Back