Search results for query: *

1. M109Dreamer

Pensacola FL Course Recommendations

Meeting an Army buddy in Pensacola, FL. Have never been to the area and would like to play at a decent course that isn't to difficult, $100 or less per round. Buddy doesn't play much and usually shoots around 100. I know it's FL and there might be a lot of water on the courses so we will make...
  2. M109Dreamer

Knoxville, TN Course Recomendation

Ok, so I am going to be in the Knoxville, TN area the weekend of Nov 5-6. Looking for a nice place to play in the area. Y'all have really come through in my past travles with the course recommendations. What do y'all recommend? Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  3. M109Dreamer

Looking for GC Recomendation near Gurnee, IL

I'll be in Gurnee, IL for 10 days and was hoping some of y'all could recommend some courses to play in the area? Let me know what y'all recommend. Have only been to the area twice and didn't play either time I was there in the past. Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  4. M109Dreamer

Shreveport/Bossier City, LA Golf Course

Ok, so will be in the Shreveport area next month, May and have never played that area. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a descent course? I have done a Google search and there seems to be a couple but are private. Any recommendations from previous experiences? Sent from my SM-G975U using...
  5. M109Dreamer

Night Golf in the DFW area?

Was looking to see if any course does night golf in the DFW area. We used to play it in AZ during the summer. Its a fun social event to get non golfers to come out and play. The below link is what we had in AZ. https://www.continentalgc.com/golf/club-champions Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  6. M109Dreamer

New to Mesquite, TX

Just found this site. I moved to TX about a year and a half ago via Phoenix, AZ. Have only played a few times out here in TX. Was curious to find any local folks to play and recommendations on courses to play. I have only played Buffalo Creek in Rockwall so far. Kinda got spoiled in AZ where...
Back