Search results for query: *

1. smgoldstein

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #16

The first forced carry really shouldn't be an issue. As others have mentioned to far right-no bueno. I was on the right side of the fairway and hit to hit a little left to right bleeder in there. 2 putt par.
  2. smgoldstein

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Tour Edge CB Pro fairway woods-10 years old.
  3. smgoldstein

Wild night of NBA Playoff Basketball

What a crazy night with the finishes of the Knicks/Sixers game and Nuggets/Lakers game. Very entertaining.
  4. smgoldstein

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

Makes sense. Seems like an ego thing to me. "This is a X flex-must be the head"
  5. smgoldstein

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Epon AF 705 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Just about everything: smaller profile, forged players distance iron, power hole construction in the long to mid irons, AI technology 3. What is your current iron set make...
  6. smgoldstein

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Your Current Handicap: 2.1 Confirm you are RH: Confirmed Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.: Not to dissimilar to others on their plans for reviews: putting clubs in the bag, testing, posting etc. My current fairway woods are Tour Edge CB pro's-which are like 10 years...
  7. smgoldstein

Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

1 and 71. Have a few built to those specs.
  8. smgoldstein

Best Iron Finish?

I'm a satin guy myself. Chrome finish can have a bit too much glare at times.
  9. smgoldstein

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #15

As I am not a bomber I played this hole as a three shot par 5. I believe it was something like driver, 9 iron, 9 iron. 2 putts and the next tee.
  10. smgoldstein

Do You Trust Sponsored Reviewers?

I'll use it as one of the data points in making a decision. As like anything else, some reviews, sponsored or not, are better than others. Take it with a grain of salt.
  11. smgoldstein

Springsteen Rocked the Dome in Syracuse

Growing up in Jersey I have seen him god knows how many times. At 73 years old the man looks like he is truly enjoying himself up on stage.
  12. smgoldstein

Springsteen Rocked the Dome in Syracuse

Some love him and some don’t but the man can perform. Nearly 3 hours straight without stopping. It was a great show and happy was able to take my daughter for her to finally see him.
  13. smgoldstein

Masters viewership -no bueno

No idea.
  14. smgoldstein

Masters viewership -no bueno

The Masters had its third-worst Sunday viewership since 1997. And all three of those have come in the last five years. • 2024 - 9.589M• 2021 - 9.54M• 2020 - 5.64M. Last year, viewership was 12.06M. Viewership was down about 20% this year. Was it the 4 shot win, the ongoing PGA/LIV saga or...
  15. smgoldstein

CELEBRATION SWAG List - WWG Championship

Yowza, Some great stuff there.
  16. smgoldstein

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Mental inventory of reviews of those that are lazy?
  17. smgoldstein

Thank you. I was lazy and should have looked it up.
  18. smgoldstein

Any love for the new Wilson wedges?
Back