Search results for query: *

1. StupidLester

FS-Callaway I-mix FT-9 8.5* ProLaunch AXIS Red 60 x-stiff

For Sale FS-Callaway I-mix FT-9 8.5* ProLaunch AXIS Red 60 x-stiff Mint Condition $130
  2. StupidLester

NON conforming Japanese drivers...........

Anyone have any experience with these clubs? Any idea how much difference in distance they generally give?
  3. StupidLester

Whats the average golf shop charge per club to extend golf clubs?

Whats the average golf shop charge per club to extend golf clubs?
  4. StupidLester

Cobra s2 forged

Anyone out there have experience with the s2 forged? Wanna share your thoughts on the club?
  5. StupidLester

Shaft question........

What would have more of an effect on delaying the release of the club? Less torque or a heavier shaft?
  6. StupidLester

Opinions wanted

Ok, I sold my irons today and Im gonna buy a new set. I want anyones opinion I can get. Im torn between the RAZR X, the Taylormade CB, or the Titleist AP1 I had graphite and Im going back to steel do to wild hooks at times with graphite. So I know its hard to tell anyone what they should do but...
  7. StupidLester

WTB Yamaha Solo golf cart

Interested in one of the Yamaha Golf carts you stand up in that has the motorcycle style handlebars. If you have or know of one in the Oregon area and want to sell it let me know.
  8. StupidLester

lIe angle changes

Got a question.... My main miss with irons is a hook. Im 6' 3" inches tall. With standard lie clubs my divot is fine neither the toe or the heel of the club digs in more than the other. would making the lie more upright or more flat help to temper the hook miss?
  9. StupidLester

What Driver is J.B. Holmes hitting?

What Driver is J.B. Holmes hitting? Callaway has him listed on their staff but I saw he has a Cobra hat on.
  10. StupidLester

Hello From Oregon

Hello everyone New here.......Been browsing the past couple days and this is a great community. Im a course manager/concessionaire at a public course in Oregon. How does one go about getting clearance to add a signature? In my Bag Driver--Callaway Tour FT Iz 10.5* 47 inch Xstiff Fairway...
Back