Search results for query: *

1. skywaterbanjo

MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy

I agree it would have. been nice to see what was in the software update. I haven't used mine since I did the update - this Wednesday.
  2. skywaterbanjo

Golf Genius replacing scorecards

My club has given me access as a tournament manager for GG. I love it. The guys in our games think it's great. It has taken away all manual errors and makes it so easy to calculate payouts and skins. It has helped us so much. Much easier to do scoring afterwards while having a drink. And...
  3. skywaterbanjo

Caddytalk Cube

I played my first round with the Cube yesterday. Here are some of my first round observations: - I would highly recommend getting one of the silicone cases. The Cube is small and somewhat slippery. I just ordered the case and I'll let you know how it works. I wish they had a better color...
  4. skywaterbanjo

Caddytalk Cube

I have one on order and am realizing the number of times I would use it. There were several tee boxes that were a walk away from the cart, like over a bridge. I could have shot the tee box marker, shot the flag, and known the distance without have to carry multiple clubs or walking to the tee...
  5. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

Is there an easy way to see all shots taken by club and then edit some of those shots? I know I have taken shots with my 7 iron to get out of trouble and failed to mark them as positional, skewing the stats for that club. It would be nice to be able to see all shots by club, click on a shot to...
  6. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Thank you so much for the explanation!
  7. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I have a question about data analysis. I use my 56 for chipping. I chip from anywhere around the green, even if I am only 6" off of the putting surface. My chipping is way more accurate than my putting from off of the green. What is the best way to handle this in ShotScope? It isn't a...
  8. skywaterbanjo

Edel grips

I will contact Edel. Thanks for the replies.
  9. skywaterbanjo

Edel grips

Sorry for what may be a silly question but, I really enjoy putting with my Edel 4.0 putter. But, the grip has gotten as slick as an ice rink. I've tried scrubbing with a green pot scrubber with dish soap, a Brillo pad, even sandpaper but I can't seem to get that tacky feeling back. Does...
  10. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I have 23 rounds on my X5. I have had a problem that last 5 rounds where, upon completion of the round, the watch will not connect to my phone to sync the round. The phone is asking for a Bluetooth Pairing Request code but there isn't a code on the watch. I've been in communication with...
  11. skywaterbanjo

Electric bag Cart...Remote vs follow me technology...let the arguments start

I have the Motocaddy M7 GPS for my summer course. During the winter, I play in AZ on a course that doesn't use push/pull carts - have to carry. They experimented last summer with ClubCar TempoWalk, a follow me cart with no remote or push options. I used it about 3 times and hated it. Playing...
  12. skywaterbanjo

Comments on Vessel VLS DXR

I walk and carry 3-4 times per week, 6 months out of the year so I walk somewhere between 70 and 100 rounds a season. I've been carrying a SM 2.5 14-way for the past 3 years and, while it has been ok, it is wearing out. I've ordered the Vessel VLS DXR as its replacement and am wondering if...
  13. skywaterbanjo

Arccos is failing

I now have 7 rounds in with the ShotScope X5 watch. I'm finding the consistency of picking up shots is no better or worse than Arccos. The X5 uses the watch band as the receiver for the tags. At least on the X5, I can see if the club has been detected before I make the shot. However, I'm...
  14. skywaterbanjo

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 PGA Merchandise Show

I'm disappointed they didn't take advantage of the size of the G5 and add the functionality of the X5. I notice they did swap the band orientation, thought and added a button. Maybe the added button will help with the rain issue. More ways to move around the screen.
  15. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

Sorry I didn't read through all 16 pages but a Feature Request I would make is to have a Notes section by round. I played today in very adverse conditions and would like to be able to put that in the Notes (weather conditions, health conditions, walking, riding, etc.).
  16. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Does anyone know if Shotscope is thinking of putting the functionality of the X5 in a watch the size of the G5? Beside some missed shots and not managing the putts very well, my only complaint is the watch is pretty small.
  17. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I did the hard reset and it seemed to help my missed shots. Still having a big issue with putting. I do putt left hand low so I suspect the putter sensor is not getting picked up. I've read through this thread to find answers but no definitive answer on how to handle this, other than...
  18. skywaterbanjo

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Round 4 with my X5 in the books today. I have to say I am very disappointed with the number of shots missed. And, the putt locations are no where close. Maybe I don't know how to use the putting function but, after I hole the putt and I'm standing next to the hole, I press the check mark...
  19. skywaterbanjo

2024 Round Count

Round 9 by the 12th.
Back