Search results for query: *

1. M

CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More!

JUST put the PXG 0811 Proto in the bag, first impression: Love at first sight. The look just inspires confidence. I have the Tensei Pro White 80tx in there and hit a heel spinner that with my last driver would have been OB for sure, this was barely in the rough. The Shaft/head combo felt great...
  2. M

PXG 0811 X Proto Driver

Just hit mine today for the first time... I'm in love. simple as that. The look/sound/feel is amazing. I hit one drive off the heel that with my Rogue would have been so far OB... This was just in the rough. The lack of side spin in comparison to the Rogue was unreal. I think a to has to do with...
  3. M

Started with golf - looking for swing advice / really appreciate your help

@swingman123123 the online platform for GolfCode360 is fantastic and will get you more than started. Much better than finding random things on youtube that will often contradict each other.
  4. M

Use baseball to your advantage. It IS a lot more similar than the old guard thinks when it comes to golf. The biggest difference is spine angle. think of your baseball swing with an upright spine, then just tilt from the hips to change that and there is a great base for your golf swing. You...
  5. M

Check out golfcode360 and Jay Lim. As a former athlete they way he teaches and just general understanding you get will get your right, FAST. He’s great, PM me if you need more info, happy to put you in contact directly.
  6. M

PXG 0811 X Proto Driver

I have one on the way, I can't wait to hit it.
  7. M

Los Angeles Young Executive Memberships?

THPers, Does anyone have any experience with young exec memberships in LA? Highest interest is most likely in Lakeside, maybe Bel Air or Mountaingate. I have some friends at Wilshire so that might be an option as well. Thanks in advance
  8. M

CONTEST The Grandmama: Win A Full Bag Of Callaway Equipment, A Trip and More

My current ball has visual aids on them which I love on the course, but are distracting on the greens. I switched from a simple sharpie line to this ball but I think something that had the aids with straight lines would be even better? Putting is scoring. Triple track is a great concept, I like...
  9. M

CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

Love it. Hit it. Forget it. Always love the walk!
  10. M

CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

My first set of clubs were my dad's old Hogans... would love for new ones to go in my bag.
  11. M

Torrey Pines North Course: Foursome Needed

Saw this too late, would have loved to.
Back