Search results for query: *

1. DNice26

Dessert Taco Shells…? Cinn Toast Crunch

Would you…. ? Could you….
  2. DNice26

Vision - Prescription Prism Lenses...Anyone wearing them?

Hi All, Just curious if anyone is wearing prescription prism lenses out there in THP land? Not talking about Oakleys, but actual prescription glasses with prism lenses. I've been having vision problems for about the last 1.5 years and I've been chasing my tail trying to figure it out...
  3. DNice26

Never Compromise comeback....

This looks fun! https://www.instagram.com/srixongolf/reel/C2Z6_fPNr3F/?hl=en
  4. DNice26

New Ventus Blue

This new Ventus Blue looks interesting. Apparently its an updated version of OG blue with velocore + and fiber layout. Wonder how it will compare with the Blue TR..
  5. DNice26

End of Season Apparel Sales - Whatcha get?

Getting tons of end of season sale emails and couldn’t help but snag a few Jonnie O items to try out. Anyone else tempted? If so, what did you get? Pics are always fun…
  6. DNice26

For Sale Odyssey Jailbird WH

Selling my Odyssey Jailbird White hot. Stock setup. Mint condition, used for two rounds. SOLD Might trade for a minty TSR2 or TSR3 10 degree head.
  7. DNice26

Does THP make you do or buy weird things?

Asking for a friend… Whatcha got THP?
  8. DNice26

Ping Glide 4.0 at $129…

Is there a better deal on a better wedge right now?
  9. DNice26

Supplements - Do you take any?

Just curious if my THPeeps take any supplements regularly? If so, what? Anything you can't live without? I'm in my 40's, so everyday I take: Fish oil Probiotic capsules I add in a number of others (Mg, B12, Vitamin D, creatine) on a bit more random basis.
  10. DNice26

What’s your Toxic golf trait?

I prob have more than I care to admit, here’s one to get us started…. 😂 If I start playing really poorly in a round, I'll start thinking about getting off the course….as soon as I leave, I can’t wait to get back out there.. 😆 This is all tongue in cheek, i.e. the word “toxic.” Not to be...
  11. DNice26

New Ping Blueprint "S" Forged Irons

These look quite nice.... Video and photos out on the interwebs.....
  12. DNice26

Setup/Look of a Club - and its impact on you/how you swing it....

I've come to learn that I'm quite sensitive to how a club looks at address and how I react to it. A few examples: The longer the club's blade length (iron, fw, driver and even putter) - the more I somehow manage to venture toe side. Apparently if I'm given more toe, I'll take it...
  13. DNice26

New Callaway Apex CB

Photos in the interwebs… They look….exactly as I had hoped. Like the TCB and maybe the 2019 Apex Pro got together…
  14. DNice26

For Sale LAB golf Link .1 Putter 35”

SOLD Has new Superstroke Tour 2.0
  15. DNice26

Swag Golf Cover Ideas - What do you want?

I only own two covers but they’re fun when you can get one… What ideas do you have for a cover if they would listen? Heres one I’d like…. The Last Dragon theme. Movie is full of awesome cover ideas. Leroy, Sho’nuff, Daddy Greens Pizza…
  16. DNice26

Rx Sunglasses For Golf

Thinking about investing in golf specific Rx sunglasses and was curious what you guys are liking? Cheers!!
Back