Search results for query: *

1. Stryker

A special request….

It’s been a while since I made it on here. Life is just crazy lately. However I wanted to share a special request. Many of us knew Jake(Puttin4Bird) through numerous interactions here. I still occasionally correspond with one of his daughters and received a Facebook message from her she has...
  2. Stryker

The Official Banter Away Thread

Been kinda hiding lately. Just busy working a ton. Haven’t had a chance to pop in and say hello recently but definitely been on my mind. When I say I have been busy, I am down to 200lbs and a size 34” pants, XL shorts. Now which for those who have met me know that’s pretty significant...
  3. Stryker

Call out the THPer with the prettiest swing you've witnessed.

Appreciate the tag bro, I am still around lurking just been really busy with work and kids. Heck none of my guys here would recognize me anymore I doubt. Still dropping a pile of weight. Down to about 205 now. Gotta make that club head go faster! Anyways, after hunting season goes away I...
  4. Stryker

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

Another near ace with the PW last Saturday. Pin in a difficult location. Left side of green with a ripple running through the middle of the green. Playing around 145. We had a touch of wind at our back and I went with PW. Landed a little push draw on the front of the green and it trickles...
  5. Stryker

Hunting - (Warning graphic photos inside)

Oh geez man. I just found out late yesterday that my buddy that sent me those photos was pranked by another friend. Evidently his other friend stole his SD cards and planted those photos on it. I don’t know whether to be mad, laugh, or cry…….
  6. Stryker

Hunting - (Warning graphic photos inside)

Whoa Nelly!!!! 2 big boys spotted on my new hunting patch in the lst 24 hours:
  7. Stryker

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks gang! Appreciate it more then you know. Been a long day for sure
  8. Stryker

Did I mention I love the wedges?
  9. Stryker

Been working way too much to play much. Between that and getting up at 4:30 in the morning so I have time to get myself ready and then the kids and out the door by 6. Some nights don’t even get back home till 7:30-8. I did get out last weekend. Hit the 225 PW over a small pond in to a par 3...
  10. Stryker

Stryker’s 2021 commitment to better golf

It’s been awhile….. been kinda crazy around here. I took a seasonal job with UPS at the start of November that had me working all day 6 days a week helping deliver packages through the middle of January. Then I took a job loading trucks for them in the early morning hours. Between that and...
  11. Stryker

Between lots of rain last week and starting a new job this week, I haven’t made it out with these again recently. Still getting used to getting up between 2-2:30am working till 9:30-10 and then having to get kids from school in the afternoon and fix dinner for the family. Daily naps are a must...
  12. Stryker

Hackers in Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee

Let me know. I am a member at Poplar Grove which is a top 14 in the state and top 7 for public.
  13. Stryker

I am near Lynchburg. Not sure where central is for you but if close we should get in a round sometime.
  14. Stryker

Years ago a spent some time in Bristol on both sides the line. I dated a girl that went to college there at Virginia Intermont. Man that has been ages ago but seeing your post brings back some fond memories.
  15. Stryker

Buddy that ordered 225s just text me and said Mizuno was the victim of a cyber attack and now they are saying 6 week delays.
  16. Stryker

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won CaddyDaddy

Congrats everyone! Great products you will enjoy.
  17. Stryker

Long irons or hybrids?

Hybrids are always hit or miss for me personally. I prefer a utility iron.
  18. Stryker

PXG Sugar Daddy II 0311 Milled Wedges

Did they name it Sugar Daddy because you need one to afford them?
Back