Search results for query: *

1. T

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Sorry if this has been discussed previously but is there an option for a black tip to match the finish of the graphite section in a retro fit? Thinking about putting one of a Phantom 5.5 and not sure if there are black tips available or if I’d have to buy an additional black shaft for the...
  2. T

Ping PLD putters

Big fan of the PLD line. Have not purchased one yet but I’ve rolled them many times in store and they feel great. They just announced a “custom” program for just $100 over retail where you can choose your alignment aid, paintfill, and some other things. Really, really cool offering as my biggest...
  3. T

2024 Toulon Line

Some teasers for the 2024 Toulon line coming next week and my oh my are they stunning. Love the finish and aqua blue paint accents. And some really cool options you don’t always see in a stock line. Namely plumbers neck mallets (Alcatraz and Las Vegas) and a sight dot on the blade (Austin). Not...
  4. T

SWAG Putters Thread

Sheesh $555.55 for the recycled covers is bananas. I know they’re labeled as “1 of 1” but they all look basically the same to me with a very slight variation. And the “recycled” part is so small, you can hardly even tell what cover it was recycled from. I have a very hard time believing these...
  5. T

SWAG Putters Thread

COTM not doing much for me. Feel like we’ve seen several other covers extremely similar.
  6. T

New Scotty Cameron’s.

Haha yeah I had been on a quest all year long for a fully milled plumbers neck mallet, not expecting to get it from Scotty. So when the 7.2 was announced, I called the club pro at my country club immediately to have him get one on order for me through our Titleist rep. Absolutely had to have it...
  7. T

New Scotty Cameron’s.

I’m a fan. Think it’s a slick look and an improvement on the old design. But I still really like the squareness of the old design. I’m currently gaming the Concept X 7.2 and it’s the absolute best fit putter I’ve ever had. Exactly what I’m looking for. If they somehow put the 7.2 into the stock...
  8. T

SWAG Putters Thread

The only COTM that I’ve seen over the last two years where I said “I gotta have that” was a red and black King, as I’m a big fan of the royals and my bag has a red and black theme. I bought it for 125 bucks on the secondary market. Saved almost $3000 in the process.
  9. T

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

The Toulon Seattle is one I’ve always wanted. Love the look of it with the plumbers neck. Should be a sick set up!
  10. T

SWAG Putters Thread

Truly baffled by the 12 days of Swagmas this year. Used to be something I really, really looked forward to. Even if I knew I could only afford to go after 1-2 covers the entire time. It used to be 🔥 covers almost every single day. This year has been a fair amount of looney releases...
  11. T

Anyone using LA Golf shafts?

LA Golf gets a lot of hate/slight because they’re different and “loud” on social media. Their shafts are premium quality and if they work the best for you then they work the best for you. They’re very good shafts and pretty cool looking as well.
  12. T

Scheffler rolling Olson?

Where did you all see that Nelly was using one? Would love to get a glimpse of that putter.
  13. T

SWAG Putters Thread

They could’ve easily put skulls inside the diamonds and actually put 10 diamonds on the cover and it would be 100x better and not feel so blah.
  14. T

SWAG Putters Thread

Yeah that “10” of diamonds cover is one of the worst/laziest I’ve seen in a while haha I get that they’re going for the “royal flush” possibilities that people may chase. But the standalone cover is just terrible.
  15. T

Scheffler rolling Olson?

Say what you want about whether it’s Phil Kenyon or the Olson putter, but it’s very cool seeing him win in the first tournament using the putter. Haven’t seen any strokes gained data but he seemed to have a very good putting week. Saw a good number of 15-25 footers made and then a ton of...
  16. T

SWAG Putters Thread

As a Louisville fan, who will admit has been thoroughly dominated by Kentucky in recent years, I absolutely loathe the color blue. Wouldn’t even want a blue cover in my house for too long. Would disturb me.
  17. T

SWAG Putters Thread

I haven’t gone after anything in a while but I game some royals covers so I’m very intrigued by the hat. Just a matter of whether I want to spend $55 on a hat.
  18. T

Stability, Stroke Lab, All In, etc.

Yeah that’s why I like the LAGP a bit more. It’s heavier than the All-In. Downside is it’s a lot more expensive unless you can find a deal on one in the secondary market.
  19. T

Stability, Stroke Lab, All In, etc.

I’ve tried a plethora of the “premium” shaft options. I’d say my favorite two right now are the LAGP and the All-In. Honestly, if you gave me both in a blind test, I may not be able to tell a major difference. The LAGP is slightly heavier and the results on course have been the best with this...
  20. T

Toulon Small Batch Vista Putter

I’ve got a special place in my heart for Toulon. Had an awesome interaction with Sean Toulon helping me out with a putter several years ago before they merged with Odyssey. I think Toulon can do some really really cool stuff after branching back out away from Odyssey. If this putter is any...
Back