Search results for query: *

1. T

2024 Toulon Line

Some teasers for the 2024 Toulon line coming next week and my oh my are they stunning. Love the finish and aqua blue paint accents. And some really cool options you don’t always see in a stock line. Namely plumbers neck mallets (Alcatraz and Las Vegas) and a sight dot on the blade (Austin). Not...
  2. T

Spray painting a graphite putter shaft?

Has anyone ever considered spray painting a putter shaft? Specifically a graphite shaft? I love the LAGP and All-In putter shafts but kind of want to get a matte black spray paint to get rid of the graphics haha the all black look is much more clean. Not sure how a spray paint would hold up though.
  3. T

Victoria National Experiences?

My dad won a silent auction for a trip to one of the Dormie Network courses. Being only 2 hours away from Victoria National and it being the highest rated course in the network, we opted for that one. Going next week and playing on Friday and Saturday. Has anyone played it and care to share...
  4. T

Toulon Las Vegas H4.5 neck vs H7 neck

The Toulon Las Vegas is offered at retail with a double bend neck or the H4.5 slant neck. Through the garage you can get it with an H7 neck. I’ll put some pictures below but it looks to be a tad longer and more of a flow than a slant. Any idea on how these necks could or should play...
  5. T

Ping PLD Custom - Anyone Tried It?

I’m very intrigued by the Ping PLD custom program. Has anyone done it? Care to offer your thoughts on it? The fitting process is pretty cool. It would be fun to have a meeting with the Ping fitter and discuss putter options for an hour. I’m a big fan of the PLD line and the patina finish in the...
  6. T

MMT Putter Shaft

Has anyone tried the MMT graphite putter shaft? Another option to try in the graphite putter shaft world. Looks pretty nice and PluggedIn Golf gave it a good review. Was just curious if anyone else has given it a try. Retail on it is only about $115 I think which is a much better price point...
  7. T

Plumbers neck conversion projects

Has anyone had a plumbers neck conversion done and have some feedback on how it plays? I have a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 that I like a lot but I’m a plumbers neck guy. Whether it’s a blade or a mallet, the plumbers neck just sets up better to my eye and stroke. I’ve seen some good...
  8. T

WTB KBS CT Tour Brushed Black (matte black) 0.370” tip

KBS has been down for literally months. Can’t find the matte black CT Tour putter shaft anywhere. Does anyone have an extra they’d be willing to part with? Looking for the straight shaft (for a plumbers neck) in a 0.370 tip. I greatly appreciate it!
  9. T

Callaway Apex TCB feedback?

Have strong feeling I’ll have Titleist T100, Mizuno 221 or 223, or Callaway TCB in my bag next spring. I feel like I’ve found a decent amount of reviews on T100 and the new Mizuno’s. I’ve played the old T100s in the past and I’ve hit the new Mizuno’s and like them a lot. With that said, I’ve...
  10. T

LAGP putter shaft vs Stability Shaft

Has anyone tried both the LAGP and Stability putter shafts? Or one or the other? It’s TOUGH to find many reviews on the LAGP putter shaft but it’s picking up steam on tour with players like DJ, Fleetwood, Gary Woodland, Brendon Todd, KH Lee, etc adding it to the bag this year. I’ll admit I’ve...
  11. T

Recommendation for paintfill changes

I’ve got an Olson putter on the way and it has a dark green and white paintfill scheme. I’d like to change it to a black and red scheme. However, I’ve tried changing paintfill on putters myself in the past and it has never gone well. Does anyone have a recommendation on a company that would...
  12. T

WTB Project X HZRDUS Green Small Batch 6.5TX 80g 3 wood shaft

Looking for a Project X HZRDUS Green small batch 6.5TX 80 gram 3 wood shaft. Had a fitting today at a local independently owned golf store. Have the HZRDUS Green 6.5TX 70g in the driver. Was having trouble finding a good complement in the 3 wood shaft. After a number of shafts with no luck, the...
  13. T

For Trade Project X HZRDUS Green SB 70 gram 6.5TX

I’m looking to trade a Project X HZRDUS Green small batch 70 gram 6.5TX for a Ventus Black Velocore 6X. Playing length is 44.5”. This shaft is brand new and never used. Bought it as a back up since I have the same shaft in my gamer but I want to see what the Ventus hype is all about so I’m...
  14. T

Wedge shaft help

Quick question: I recently got new wedges and was fit into S400. Current iron shafts are Project X 6.5. Absolutely love the S400 on full shots. Best approaches I’ve hit ever with wedges. So much stronger ball flight into the green. However, I have no feel with them on short chips around the...
  15. T

For Sale Scotty Cameron Polos Size M

Selling three Scotty Cameron polos Size Medium. Looking for $150 a piece OBO. I have never worn these outside the house. Opened them up and tried them on but they were too big for my liking. Black junkyard dog shirt has tag still on it but tags removed on the other two.
  16. T

75-100+ yard wedge shots from rough

Does anyone have any tips for hitting wedge shots from the rough from a distance of 75-100 or 125 yards? It’s the one thing that has been killing my game. The ball seems to be rolling up the club face on my wedge and floats into the air and comes up short. I’m a 7 handicap currently and have no...
  17. T

Odyssey White Hot Pro 3 neck vs Newport 2.5

Quick question: can anyone explain what, if any, the difference is between the neck on the Odyssey White Hot Pro #3 vs the Newport 2.5 pre-2020 aside from a slightly different cosmetic look? Are they the same toe flow and offset, etc? Any information is appreciated!
  18. T

Best place to buy a headcover rack?

Continuing to get the basement fixed up and the next project is a headcover rack. There’s a ton on eBay that look solid for around $200 but not sure on their quality or what type of deal that is. Do any of you all have a nice headcover rack and if so, any recommendations on where to buy? Looks...
  19. T

My Custom Carbon Putter Experience

So back in August I was in Denver for a bachelor Party and decided I had to make a stop into the Carbon Putters shop. I’ve always been intrigued by them but never had the chance to try them out and figured there’d be no better place to try them than the actual workshop. I messaged them on...
  20. T

For Sale Scotty Cameron T22 Newport

Initially, the Newport version of the Scotty Cameron T22 is all I could get my hands on even though my eye prefers the Newport 2. Well fast forward and I’ve gotten my hands on a Newport 2 so now I am selling the Newport. Putter is essentially brand new. Stickers still on club head, plastic on...
Back