Search results for query: *

1. Gilbertc13

Taking a step back from the game and likely here as well.

I’ve gotten to the point in my life where golf is no longer a priority. Working in golf, I have found that I am no longer interested in the game. Usually I’ll hit balls once a month to keep up with my game and make sure I can demo whatever I’m teaching. I have to say aside from this I don’t do...
  2. Gilbertc13

Censorship and moderation on this forum

Not really a big deal just really getting annoyed. I listed something for sale last year and could bump away as much as I wanted because I was an AC member. This time I list something and bumped it because I thought I was allowed to. JB messaged me and all was good. Then I list something else...
  3. Gilbertc13

FS: Mizuno ST190G X flex

Hit maybe 15 times. Could never make it work. Looks brand new. $350 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Gilbertc13

Premium Balls PV1x, TP5X, AVX

Would like to sell these balls. TP5X- 30 AVX- 35 2018 ProV1x- 30 Would prefer to sell at least 2 dozen together. If buying one dozen please add 5 for shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Gilbertc13

FS: FJ Pro SL

Size 10W Been on my feet once in the house. That’s it. $125 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. Gilbertc13

FS:X-stiff shafts— finally realizing I don’t need Xflex

Diamana (Titleist version) 72 Low-Mid X Titleist tip $75 Hzrdus Yellow (non HC) 75g X (tipped 1/2”) playing length 44.25” TM tip $75 Hzrdus black 75g 6.0 45” Tm tip $75 Aldila Rogue silver 110MSI X flex standard length Titleist tip $55 Accra FX 360 M5 (x stiff) standard length TM tip $75 (SOLD)...
  7. Gilbertc13

FS: Ping G410 5-W

Standard length stiff flex green dot. Only played 3 rounds with them and they just aren’t for me. Well taken care of. Would like to get 75 a club for a total of 450 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. Gilbertc13

Whispering Pines - Experience and Impressions

Heading up to Trinity, Texas today to play WP. This thread will serve as my thoughts and experiences there. I will update the first post with pictures and content most likely after the round on the course and their par 3 course named “The Needler”...
  9. Gilbertc13

WTT Scotty Futura X

Back up for trade! I do not get along with this putter at all. Rolls the ball so good, but I miss left all day long with this thing. It’s definitely me. Looking for other Scotty Cameron putters that are older and need love, or Toulon that are older and need some love or cure putters or...
  10. Gilbertc13

Been awhile

Hey guys. I haven’t been as active on the forum as of late. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know I’m still kicking, although I’ve only played 1 round since August. I’ve stopped being a club ho. Haven’t bought or sold in awhile. Recently got into guns so I’ve been spending a...
  11. Gilbertc13

Comprehensive review: Smartline Putting

After seeing Smartline Putting on Instagram I decided to reach out to the creator Nick Kumpis, and the director of instruction of at Santa Ana Country Club in California. Nick was awarded in 2017 “Golf Digest Best Young Teacher”. Nick was kind enough to send me a sample to test out and hopefully...
  12. Gilbertc13

Shaft testing

Well I’ve come to realization it’s not the equipment that is the issue for my lack of distance off the tee... it’s my swing. Most of them were out to in swings which as everyone knows isn’t optimal for dispersion or distance. The three shafts that went in for battle were a HZRDUS Yellow 6.5...
  13. Gilbertc13

WTB Aldila Tour Green TX w TM tip

Looking for a Tour Green in Tour X flex. Has to have a TM tip. Long shot but hopefully someone has one Sent from HTX
  14. Gilbertc13

Weird launch monitor numbers

I was hitting balls at PGATSS in Katy, TX today. I was testing drivers, trying to get some numbers. I thought these places usually tweak the GC2 or GC Quad settings so that you hit monster drives with tons of roll. Well I got the opposite today. I’m usually a 160-165 ball speed guy. Today I saw...
  15. Gilbertc13

Changing my swing and approach to B.A.D

So here’s a little background: Both guys I work with refer to BAD as my buddy. They say our swings are alike, albeit mine a bit flatter. I take the same scientific approach, work thru the numbers the same way and asses the probability of a shot working out. He catches a lot of flak for his...
  16. Gilbertc13

Grafalloy BiMatrix Proto

Does anyone have experience with this shaft? I am going to have an M3 sent my way with a Hzrdus Yellow. I’m concerned I’ll spin it and balloon it too much. I know this shaft kills spin, Bubba plays it, has a metal tip and it’s stout. I have a chance to get one for next to nothing What can you...
  17. Gilbertc13

Arm lock putters- what say you?

Anyone here use an ark lock putter like Bryson. I rolled on the other day and could definitely get behind it. Anybody use one, what are the pros and cons? Sent from HTX
  18. Gilbertc13

Consistently missing putts to the left

I’ve noticed a trend with my putting. I’m miss every putt to the left side of the hole. Doesn’t matter uphill or downhill. Almost all of my putts are burning the left edge or totally missing. I realize there’s a ton of reasons this could be between set up, grip pressure, type of putter and so...
  19. Gilbertc13

FS: Scotty Cameron Futura X 35”

All of my putters fluctuate in and out of timeout. This one has gotten on my last nerve and I’m putting it in the corner and forgetting about it. Scotty Cameron Futura X, 35”. This was used by me for +/- 20 rounds. It rolls the ball great. Just keep missing left with it due to my set up. It’s...
  20. Gilbertc13

Most valuable golf item to you

What’s your most valuable golf item that you own? And why? I have a few items but I’d have to say my most valuable item is a coin that I have from my time working with the Salute Military Golf Association Boston Chapter. The SMGA works with post 9/11 combat veterans who come home either...
Back