Search results for query: *

1. bmwnola

bmwnola back on the board!

Hey guys! I took almost a 2 year break from golf/forum and now ready to back into the swing of things!
  2. bmwnola

Zurich Classic [Spoilers]

The PGA Tour makes its stop in New Orleans this week. Jason Dufner is back and ready to defend his title. Also, we have the 14 year old Tianlang Guan in the field.
  3. bmwnola

Checking in again!

Been away for a short time handling lots of things that life has delt me in such a short period of time. One of them being Hurricane Issac. The city virtually shut down in preparations and it being such a slow moving storm. Fortunately, it didnt do nearly the damage that Katrina put on us but...
  4. bmwnola

Golftec Set Evaluation

After listening to a recent edition of In the Rough, I was very interested about the Golftec evaluation. Im the type of Golfer that will be the first to blame my clubs before my own game. I would love to reassure myself that im playing what im suppose to play and if not make an adjustment in the...
  5. bmwnola

HP Byron Nelson Championship [Spoilers]

Lets see if Matt Kucher can win back to back events.
  6. bmwnola

Zurich Classic of New Orleans Thread (Spoilers)

Lets see if Bubba Watson can defend his title after winning the Masters a few weeks ago. http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/r018/
  7. bmwnola

Playboy Golf Scramble

So I got invited to play with some buddies in a 4 man scramble that is hosted by Playboy Golf.. I've never heard of this tournament until now .. I've check out the website and looks like a great time.. I wonder if it's more of a serious event or more laid back experience.. I'm looking forward to...
  8. bmwnola

Who surfs THP after a long night out of drinking?

Me.. Home from the club at 4:30am checking out what I've missed
Back