Search results for query: *

1. Bear4ever

Official Rant of the Day

Ha! you're right. Good point. Tee time this Thursday at 12:16pm. :)
  2. Bear4ever

Official Rant of the Day

There’s not enough daylight hours this time of the year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Bear4ever

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Golden Ticket

Congratulations!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bear4ever

For Sale - THP Chip Ball Markers - Albatross Club & Fold of Honor

These are for sale for your reasonable offer plus to cost of USPS postage and mailing (within the US).
  5. Bear4ever

If there was one thing you could change about the Ryder Cup what would it be?

Less of Brandel Chamblee. A limited number of hours for him.
  6. Bear4ever

Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

and they should. (y)
  7. Bear4ever

Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

Thoroughly enjoyed the Ryder Cup "everything" this year. The Stricker captainship, each of the players, the sportsmanship, and even the crowds. Great year all around! Go USA! 🇺🇲
  8. Bear4ever

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

How about distance comparison to your own clubs. Similar? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Bear4ever

I can see some additional bounce built in to the MC and CB irons. All three look very solid. The 8 iron is one of my two favorite irons. Good pics! Thank you!:act-up:
  10. Bear4ever

Would you stick with the MB's throughout or maybe go with a split set, GW-7 MB's and 6-3 CB's?
  11. Bear4ever

Those irons look swweeet! Keep them coming guys. Nice Vine as well!
  12. Bear4ever

Haha! No you're not. Have a great day with those TM irons!
  13. Bear4ever

FS: Titleist 910 D3 Driver, 9.5

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SOLD! Please close this thread. FS: Titleist 910 D3 Driver, 9.5 degree Loft and face adjustable Titleist factory select Diamana Kai'li, 65 Mid, S flex Titleist factory select Golf Pride velvet grip (original - average condition) Titleist Head cover and adjustment wrench...
  14. Bear4ever

FS: Cleveland REG. 588 Wedge, 52 - 8, Precision Forged, Tour Zip Grooves

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - TRADED IN. Please close this thread. Cleveland REG. 588 Wedge 52 - 8, Precision Forged, Tour Zip Grooves True Temper Tour Concept Wedge shaft Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip Like new condition! The clubface and grooves are like new - no blemishes! The sole is untarnished. I...
  15. Bear4ever

FS: New Wilson Staff FG Tour 56 - 14 Traction Control Wedge

New Wilson Staff FG Tour 56 - 14 Traction Control Wedge with Wilson Tour Grip True Temper Wedge shaft Serial # WGW900560 $45 - includes shipping to USA (excluding Hawaii), Payment via Paypal
  16. Bear4ever

FS: Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 2

SCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO SELECT SQUAREBACK No. 2 with two 15 weights installed Serial # 2357366 34 Inch, 4* Loft, 71* Lie Includes a installed Super Stroke 55 -1.3 Slim Lite grip Includes the original SC Red grip Very Clean! Only visible marking is a very very light rub on the top - only visible...
Back