Search results for query: *

1. Bear4ever

For Sale - THP Chip Ball Markers - Albatross Club & Fold of Honor

These are for sale for your reasonable offer plus to cost of USPS postage and mailing (within the US).
  2. Bear4ever

FS: Titleist 910 D3 Driver, 9.5

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SOLD! Please close this thread. FS: Titleist 910 D3 Driver, 9.5 degree Loft and face adjustable Titleist factory select Diamana Kai'li, 65 Mid, S flex Titleist factory select Golf Pride velvet grip (original - average condition) Titleist Head cover and adjustment wrench...
  3. Bear4ever

FS: Cleveland REG. 588 Wedge, 52 - 8, Precision Forged, Tour Zip Grooves

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - TRADED IN. Please close this thread. Cleveland REG. 588 Wedge 52 - 8, Precision Forged, Tour Zip Grooves True Temper Tour Concept Wedge shaft Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip Like new condition! The clubface and grooves are like new - no blemishes! The sole is untarnished. I...
  4. Bear4ever

FS: New Wilson Staff FG Tour 56 - 14 Traction Control Wedge

New Wilson Staff FG Tour 56 - 14 Traction Control Wedge with Wilson Tour Grip True Temper Wedge shaft Serial # WGW900560 $45 - includes shipping to USA (excluding Hawaii), Payment via Paypal
  5. Bear4ever

FS: Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 2

SCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO SELECT SQUAREBACK No. 2 with two 15 weights installed Serial # 2357366 34 Inch, 4* Loft, 71* Lie Includes a installed Super Stroke 55 -1.3 Slim Lite grip Includes the original SC Red grip Very Clean! Only visible marking is a very very light rub on the top - only visible...
  6. Bear4ever

Recovering Soldier Christmas Cards

I received an email this morning from a friend of mine, offering this idea. I really believe that it is truly a great idea and thought it should be shared with my THP golf community. I hope that you share a small part of your joy with others this holiday season. It's better to give than receive!
  7. Bear4ever

FS - Ryder Cup Tickets, 2 ea., Grounds, for Thursday, 9/27

I cannot go so I might as well let someone else if they want to buy these two tickets for the Grounds area for Thursday, 9/27. I would prefer to sell both for $164, but I'm willing to sell them individually for $82. Gate Hours for 9/27: 7am - 6:30pm Team practice begins at 8am Opening Ceremony...
  8. Bear4ever

Late release, Hip rotation....

I went to a GolfTEC session last Fall in East Tennessee which followed a Driver fitting session in Columbia, SC. In both cases I was told that I had a late release with my hands and also that my hip rotation near ball contact was less than desirable. I was told that these two things are...
Back