Search results for query: *

1. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

FleaBay is your enabling friend... [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

My rehabbed SC Huntington Beach putter is on its way back from Peter (@SpaceBandito) at KickAss Clubs. It’s OUTSTANDING! Here’s some before and after photos... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

#liveoverpar! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

I love my HMs! Got them fitted through my instructor, who is Mizuno certified. They will definitely give you contact feedback. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Golf Dawg

Putter Refinishing Companies

Peter @SpaceBandito from KickAss Clubs did an OUTSTANDING job rehabbing my SC Newport Beach Putter! Before and after photos... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Definitely a win. Enjoy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

The new Recoil driver shaft I got from CPO was built 1” shorter (with a sticker noting the fact on the shaft). That was the shaft I was consistently getting 1.35+ smash factors last Sunday. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

I had a similar situation this fall. Some really good weight loss lengthened my backswing reach and flexibility. With my “normal” tempo, I was hitting behind the ball. After a bit of retooling, it’s coming around! Just keep trying! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Feel better! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

The new Recoil 440ES driver shaft is great, consistently around 200 carry with 1.38-1.45 smash factor! Not a bad $57 investment from CPO.
  11. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

I ordered a Recoil ES 440 shaft for my GBB from CPO last night. My BB hybrids have Recoils, which I like. I have a SC Newport Beach with @Space Bandito to work his magic on... I plan to have him polish up the entire head, then bead blast or PVD the top and back side, while leaving the...
  12. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

But you got out to play! #happynewyear #liveoverpar Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

A great way to end the year! We have snow on the ground and low 20 temps. But I got three 18 hole rounds in last week!! Happy New Year! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Wishing you and yours a safe, prosperous and happy 2020, B100 Peeps!
  16. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Neither can I. Nor at 30, 40... 100 yards. Working on it though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Woods, particularly drivers, can be vexing at times. I grew up with a driver, which I can usually do well with - unless my swing tempo goes awry. Losing 65 pounds let me increase my backswing length, since I can get around better now (even with a screwed up left shoulder). As a result, I was...
  19. Golf Dawg

Trying to Break 100

Even with the doinks today and rushing at the end, I was 17 strokes better than the 122 I had at that course in mid July! I also think I’ve found a mallet putter I like - a SC Futura 5S. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back