Search results for query: *

1. D

Arnold Palmer "The Original" Putter - information?

I scored this minty condition Arnold Palmer "The Original" Putter at a thrift store the other day. It's in incredible shape w/ chrome still pretty perfect and grip is as well. Had me wondering if it was refinished as a project or a later production/remake of the original that wasn't hardly used...
  2. D

Best way to clean this rust off irons

I bought these Mizuno mx20’s off ebay a few years back and i love playing them. Description said something about professionally refinishing them (can’t recall the exact phrase). They looked super clean in pics so for $100 I figured why not. I’m no expert, but it seems like maybe they took a very...
  3. D

Cleveland Wedge set help

Transitioning from a 1 wedge do it all approach (52 deg top flite stainless tour milled face…cheap, but not a bad club has been a consistent 120 club and I love hitting open face and floos w/ it) to a multi wedge setup (50, 54, 58). Looking at Cleveland CBX Zipcore and RTX Zipcore. Couple...
  4. D

WTB - Bridgestone J38 or J40 irons cb or dpc

Interested in picking up a set of Bridgestone J38 or J40 irons (dpc or cb) w/ steel shafts. Preferably stiff, but could play down to regular. Ideally 4-Gw but would be interested in 5-pw.
  5. D

WTB - older Mizuno MX or Adams Cb2, CB3 irons

I'm wanting to try some cheaper/older, but quality irons that are forgiving, have good feel/feedback, and have good distance consistency. From my research the irons at the top of my list are Mizuno MX 23, MX 25, MX 300, and Adams CB 3, CB 2, A4, A12 pro. I'm open to other iron brands/models...
  6. D

Forgiving irons with good distance consistency

I think my RSi 1's are starting to cave in and I'm considering new irons (thankfully still under warranty). They were my first new irons in 15 years and I'm still learning about what I need/want and what club manufacturers are doing to make forgiving GI clubs. I think I've learned that while I...
  7. D

Help me figure out what irons I should play (I'm so lost)

Hello, I've been reading for years, but this is my first post. I'm just at a loss as to where I should even look for irons and I'm hoping to find some insight tailored to my needs and my swing. Some quick info about me: I've played golf since I was 10 (I'm 29 now), but only started taking it...
Back