Search results for query: *

1. Dt1741

CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Epic Max Ls. Wasn’t a fan of the sound but I quickly go over it after dropping bombs.
  2. Dt1741

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Chrome soft x ls for me as im looking for a less spiny miss.
  3. Dt1741

Nicklaus or Player?

Can I trade them both in for a round with Arnie?
  4. Dt1741

How Seriously Do You Take Your Iron Shaft Selection?

Struggling with that issue right now. Doing testing on certain iron shafts. So i take it very serious. I like trying new stuff but worried about buyers remorse.
  5. Dt1741

How many states have you played golf in?

13 states, 3 countries (including the USA)
  6. Dt1741

Biltong: Yay or Nay

Its great stuff. Hard yay
  7. Dt1741

Push cart recommendations

Clic gear, bag boy, sun mountain I like the 4 wheeler for more stability.
  8. Dt1741

eBay is worse than the mob

Their new policy irked me as well. Their business model was great but when they ended their Paypal relationship , they started requiring direct access. I didn’t like it but so far no issues.
  9. Dt1741

Callaway Rogue ST MAX Hybrids and Irons

I believe they discontinued them. I could be wrong but they definitely discontinued the woods.
  10. Dt1741

I can assure you there is a very noticeable difference. stated loft doesn’t matter. Old cliche’s work here 1) don’t knock it till you try it 2) proof is in the pudding
  11. Dt1741

Haha damn it you are right. My bad. But do you know why there is so much offset on apex pro? I just want to understand the science behind it. Especially considering there is less offset on mav pro.
  12. Dt1741

@Jman while I haven’t seen in person yet the stock specs show rst pro has a considerable amount LESS offset than Apex pro 21. This is consistent with mav pro and even steelhead xr pro. Can anyone answer why Callaway adds so much offset to the apex pro? The only answer I got was tour feedback...
  13. Dt1741

Perfect thanks. I always found it weird that there was less offset in the mav pro than the apex pro. How would you compare rst pro to apex pro?
  14. Dt1741

Less offset in the rogue pro than the apex pro?
  15. Dt1741

Ill be interested to see how the rogue st pro compares to the apex pro
Back