Search results for query: *

1. C

Garmin R10 Question

On the Garmin phone app for the R10 what view do you go to on the app for an outside driving range?
  2. C

For Sale Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Putter

This putter, grip and cover are in excellent condition. Adjustable length shaft from 32”-36. More pictures available. You can text or call and leave message at 407-257-0437
  3. C

Thumb Splint Brace for arthritis

I'm a right handed golfer and at the base of my right thumb where it attaches to my wrist I have arthritis. I'm looking for a thumb brace recommendation that will not impact my swing. Does anyone use the two below or have other recommendations. Thanks 1. Push MetaGrip Thumb CMC Brace 2...
  4. C

WTB Ping Eye 2 Sand Wedge black dot

Looking for a good condition ping eye 2 sand wedge black dot if anyone has one they want to sell.
  5. C

Golfer on Tour that everyone seems to love, but you can’t stand?

Surprised no one has said VJ
  6. C

Masks on the Golf Course?

Never. Actually don’t wear one at all.
  7. C

How is COVID-19 affecting your golf game?

Our local courses are still open and I have been able to play more now than I could before. The courses are less crowded because the tourists have left and of course the virus.
  8. C

What golf launch monitors

Nice article but I'm more looking just for launch monitor I can use indoor or outdoor.
  9. C

What golf launch monitors

What is considered the best launch measuring device for less than $1000. Quality, Ease of Use, Dependability and Accuracy
  10. C

Installed lefthand taylormade adapter on new shaft but i'm righthanded golfer

I'm assuming that if keep in the standard position nothing is different. Its a 2 degree adapter both ways from 10.5 deg. If I want to go to 11 degrees what position do I set it at. One notch lower from standard? Thanks
  11. C

New Paderson 860 shaft for my R15 TM head question

I'm ordering a new Paderson shaft 860 which is 46". I want the overall length of the driver to be 44.50". Can you confirm that I need to have the shaft cut to 42.75" for the overall length to be 44.50"? Thanks cskipr Forgot to ask what is the best way to cut the shaft?
Back