Search results for query: *

1. K

The 100 Putt Challenge

Working from home and lots of conference calls gives plenty of putting time!
  2. K

Hole In One Poll

I've had 3, I think it was one in each year 2004, 2005 and 2006. Two on the same hole and one on another, but all on the same course. Got a cool little bag tag for getting an ace in a comp using a Titleist. I had to send Titleist UK my signed scorecard from the competition and a letter from my...
  3. K

Best Putter for Alignment

I've got a Seemore m7x arriving tomorrow. The Seemore is replacing a Cleveland Frontline Cero which I really like for alignment, just too short for me and feel is not great. Holed a lot of putts with it though and would recommend as a dark horse. Had a Bird of Prey, lined it up alright but...
  4. K

Best Putter for Alignment

I've had great results from practising alignment. A session on SAM putt lab showed where I was aiming, I then corrected it to aim dead straight and it really helped in picturing what correct alignment looks like. I've been much much better since. I was 5 degrees left first time I did it but just...
  5. K

SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks, that probably swings it for me. I hit Andy Gorman's m7x in the studio and didn't miss with it (even though it's too short for me) and it was without doubt the best looking and best feeling putter I've ever used. Honestly, I struck the first putt with the m7x and it was like nothing...
  6. K

SeeMore Putters Thread

I ordered an M7x yesterday and I'm wondering if I made a mistake because the M7 tour is so so good looking - I think I prefer the line on top. One thing I couldn't figure out, is the m7tour face balanced at impact?
  7. K

What putter are you gaming today?

That Memphis is exactly what I'd choose from Toulon Garage, looks so good.
  8. K

What putter are you gaming today?

Seemore m7x, 38 inches (I'm 6ft 4 and like an upright posture). It's unbelievably good looking in real life and the feel off the sweet spot is like nothing I've felt before - which includes almost all the main brands except Bettinardi. No photo because I hit Andy's personal putter during the...
Back