Search results for query: *

1. H

Help with the top end of my bag!

Hi All, I have been pondering for some time now, how to arrange the top end of my bag. I long looked into my playing partners bags with envy - they all seem sorted! Sadly as my arthritis has got worse so has my golf game - but i have finally got to a place where i can be consistent. Trouble...
  2. H

Mixing shaft flex??

After some advice. A friend has purchased a half set to get back into golf. (4,6,8,pw,aw,aw) callaway steelhead xr irons. They came fitted with xp95 shafts In stiff. He is also left handed and loves the irons and is getting on really well with them. He would now like to purchase the missing...
  3. H

Graphite Shafts for wedges?

Hi All I have just purchased a set of cobra fmax irons 5-pw plus sw. these are the graphite super lite shafts. My question is, I have a matching set of callaway forged wedges in very clean condition that I would like to keep using, but the steel shafts just don’t suit me. Can I have these...
  4. H

Loft adjustment on Forged Club

Hi All, I have just purchased a set of Callaway Razr XF Forged Irons 5-SW w/ R300 shafts. As these are old stock the Gap Wedge was not available and being left handed finding one is proving to be an issue. I missed out on an Auction Last night from America (im UK based) - unfortunately fell...
  5. H

Tour Edge Hot Launch 2 Fairway Woods - anyone used them?

Hi All, I'm trying to find myself a lightweight pair of fairway woods. Most of my other gear is TM - but they only offer down to a 5 wood in left hand option. I have come across the Tour Edge Hot Launch 2 Fairway Woods here in the UK. From the literature it would appear they have light shafts...
Back