Search results for query: *

1. rogt

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

why can’t the world be nice, scammers 😑. Glad I know better to click the link.
  2. rogt

WTB UST LINQ RED

Seeing if any members have one of these looking for a UST LinQ red 5F4 driver. Anyone have one?
  3. rogt

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Use to play 105’s since fitted at ECPC in 18’GD but then got injured and went away from them. I can hit all the guys Apex19’s that have Nippon’s and they do what I want, just a little heavy. What Nippons you using?
  4. rogt

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

UST Linq Q Red M40x 6F4 in both. Had a buddy hit mine and he’s a high, high ball hitter, the launch came down a ton compared to his 9* paradym I was shocked.
  5. rogt

Between the two different heads I lose them right more. I can line up a little open and play a straight shot or slight fade. The AI’s are just a like more off line. Don’t lose them bad so might be an alignment adjustment. I have some new 95 Neo nippon coming to try.
  6. rogt

New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

You bet! Trying to figure out if there is any differences between the generations. @DannyLe little info help here?
  7. rogt

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Ordered a 9* in comparison to my Paradym 9* much lower flight, amazed at the difference between the two, I can hit the paradym high but can’t get this one up to carry as easy. I like the look smoke look and the blue, the dispersion is definitely better. Looking to trade into a 10.5 if anyone is...
  8. rogt

So..,, I love the look at address they are a bit smaller than my Apex21, they have been a little tougher to get used but getting there. I’m thinking the Dart 90 F3 are not as good of fit as they were in the Apex. Might try a steel shaft to see if there’s a difference, the dart seem to be a...
  9. rogt

New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

I have one if interested. Just grabbed a 5F4 an little lighter. Pm me if interested.
  10. rogt

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

Fantastic that the GD is back once again. Little tweaks are always good. Bravo Callaway and THP.
  11. rogt

So I might of did something. 😎. Was going to wait out for standard apex but more reviews and reading had me pull the trigger on smoke ai 6-AW with 🎯 90’s. Hope to have them soon
  12. rogt

9-Wood Yes or No?

At one time I had 7w, 9w, 11w, all in my bag. Incredible clubs. Moved on from 9w Looking again
  13. rogt

WINNER Congrats: You Are Going to Victoria National from UST Mamiya

Congratulations. Fantastic trip.
  14. rogt

CONTEST Win an Amazing Trip, Fitting and More – Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Always waiting for this one to be announced. This events always on radar. Thanks
  15. rogt

Was holding out for some standard Apex 24’ but might have to try these. Was there any mention of completing the 24’ Apex line to the GD guys?
  16. rogt

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Been playing chrome soft before GD18 Andy still a loyal fan, was excited to see what Callaway and Jason Finley had up their sleeves. Very impressed. Can’t wait to try.
  17. rogt

That off the technology or the stronger loft?
  18. rogt

For Sale THP Putter Covers Limited

You know, you will someday then you’ll be wanting it,time to pick it up now. Lol let’s go.
  19. rogt

For Sale THP Putter Covers Limited

That was A tough one to let go.
Back