Search results for query: *

1. tehuti

New Kirkland Ball

The other day while I was in Costco I saw that the K-Sig balls are in new packaging. So I assume this is a new ball. If so, has anyone here tried it yet? In the past I have gamed most of their models, except for maybe the original “legendary” 4 piece. And I am not all that impressed with them...
  2. tehuti

Sprinter Driver

I was bombarded with their infomercial emails today. And I was just wondering if anyone here has seen or tried one. Is it just another gimmick club or can it actually help the distance impaired (like me)? At $250.00 I wouldn’t risk it, but for $99.00 or less if it actually works I would maybe...
  3. tehuti

Are there any new BagBoy bag releases rumored for 2022?

My BagBoy Chiller is starting to tear up and I need a new bag. I am hoping BagBoy has some new releases coming out soon. Any rumors?
  4. tehuti

Sqairz - Who wears them?

I have been getting hammered with offers for Sqairz. And though I normally don’t spend that much for shoes, I am intrigued. How are they? Are they worth the $$? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. tehuti

Lazrus

Does anyone have any experience with Lazrus Golf? At their prices I was tempted to pick up a hybrid to throw in my Sunday bag? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. tehuti

PXG Prototypes

Is anyone currently gaming the PXG Prototype drivers or fairways? I am curious if they are good. At current prices they might be worth a look. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tehuti

Tour Edge Hot Launch 521 - are they going away?

I was looking at different Tour Edge clubs on their site yesterday and it looks like a large number of their Hot Launch C521 and E521 clubs are no longer available. Does anyone know if this line is going away already?
  8. tehuti

BagBoy - Are new bag models coming?

I was on BagBoy's website looking at their bag options and noticed that everything appears to be sold out. Does anyone know if they are about to release new models? I like their Top-Lok tech for use with my pushcart and I want to replace my current bag with another BagBoy. Just curious.
  9. tehuti

what happened to Golfzing?

I was trying to go to the Golfzing Players Club website to book a tee time and it routed me to the American Golf website, with no explanation. Did AG take over Golfzing? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. tehuti

Black Friday golf deals

Is it just me, or are all of the online golf retailers advertising their huge Black Friday deals just selling stuff for the same old prices? I was actually looking to see if I could snag some deals, but all of the prices seem normal.
  11. tehuti

Golf TV subscription. Good idea?

Does anyone here recommend a Golf TV subscription? I was just browsing the available apps on my Sony TV and found this app. They want $99.00 a year to subscribe but there is very little info about it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tehuti

TaylorMade SIM DHY Hybrid

I just took a quick look at the TaylorMade SIM DHY Hybrid on Budget Golf's site, where they are taking preorders. Is it just me, or is this the same sales pitch they gave for the GAPR line?
  13. tehuti

Calcutta golf balls

I fell for the FB Calcutta golf ball free sleeve “deal” before reading the comments. Fortunately, after paying the $1.00 for shipping I found out about their bogus subscription deal and promptly canceled. Long story short - I will keep an eye out for any erroneous charges, but I did receive the...
  14. tehuti

WITB - tehuti

I think (hope) I am set for the next several years now. Aside from maybe a new TE HL4 driver, I don’t plan to add any more clubs. Now that I have 2 gap wedges the 7 wood is getting benched, for a while. King of the custom budget club crowd: - Tour Edge HL3 and HL4 ironwoods - Gigagolf...
  15. tehuti

Tour Edge HL4 release tomorrow - 8/1

Is anyone besides me geeked about the TE HL4 release? I don’t know if I will buy anything, but I can’t wait to check them out. I currently have a couple of their HL3 iron-woods and they are great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. tehuti

FW, hybrid or ironwood?

I have a dilemma and am seeking advice/ideas. I am a high handicapper and I really struggle with anything longer than 5 iron from the fairway. Fairway woods and traditional hybrid heads are not working for me. Too inconsistent. I am having better results right now with a Tour Edge 20* HL3...
  17. tehuti

Air Force One clubs

Has anyone seen these AFO clubs, or played with them? I keep seeing their ads but nothing else about them. Is this just another oddball brand or legit? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. tehuti

Used Heavenwood

The guy at my local pro shop has a well used Callaway GBB Heavenwood for $40.00. Is this a decent deal? I have heard good things about these, and I have been thinking about trying a 7 wood if I ran across one. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. tehuti

What happened to Golf Match?

Does anyone here use the Golf Match app? It appears to have shut down. Today I was going to see if anyone had a spot in their foursome for this weekend and the app didn’t work anymore. So I tried to delete it and install it again, but it is no longer available. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. tehuti

Stand bag that is also a decent cart bag. Are there any?

I really love stand bags - except when I have to mount one in a cart. The stand base/foot doesn’t allow it to sit properly when strapped in. Can anyone recommend a stand bag that doesn’t have this problem? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back