Search results for query: *

1. mtunender

Stupid question.

How long has Tiger played a Ping putter? Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
  2. mtunender

Getting a GHIN number?

How can I get a GHIN number. Free? We travel for my wifes job so I do not really want to be a "member" any one place or area.
  3. mtunender

Need help with shoes.

So I am in my second pair of puma cell fusion shoes from golfsmith and am have problems with them making my feet sweat really bad. My feet even burn after a round. I love the way these shoes look, fit and work but don't know what to do. For $250 I don't think I should have to have this. I have...
  4. mtunender

Ordering a new R11 Hybrid and need help please.

So i am ordering a new R11 hybrid and looking for a little advise. My current hybrid is a old Cobra Baffler with a nippon stiff steel shaft and I hit is 220-235 yards. I have a r11 4 wood that i hit 230 to 260 (I seem to get too much spin with it) and my 4 iron is good for 210-220. What should I...
  5. mtunender

Favorite Android GPS App?

What is everyone's favorite ANDROID GPS app? Sorry I'm anti Apple. I use Golf Frontier and SkyDroid. I got Golf Frontier paid version for free and like it. It keeps scores and figures handicap but have not really used that too much. The distances seem fairly close on the courses I used it...
  6. mtunender

Free demo equiptment?

I seen a advertisement for a membership based club that you have a chance to demo new equipment and discounts at stores and courses. For the life of me I can not remember the name of it. Any help? Also does anyone know anything about it. Thanks.
Back