Search results for query: *

1. Jafalad

Where would you line up on the tee box?

Depends on your predominant swing and the swing you have brought to the course on the day. A right hander that tends to slice, should line up on the left hand side of the tee box aiming at the left side of the fairway. By doing this, you allow for the slice and if you hit a straight one, you...
  2. Jafalad

Online golf

Hi there - can you recommend an online golf channel for live streaming of PGA tour events please? Many thanks!
  3. Jafalad

How do you calculate the distance you hit with each club?

Hi there! I'd like to know how you work out the exact distance you can hit with your clubs. No doubt, you'll have a good idea from the distance markers on the course and the yardage book. The practice range is very sloping at my course and I feel I need a flat piece of ground to work out the...
  4. Jafalad

What's the best device for measuring distance to the flag from any position please?

Hi there! I'd like to invest in a range finding device that will tell me the distance to the hole from any position on the course. I'm not interested in those devices that just tell me the distance to the front/centre/back of the green. Want something accurate and reliable. Many thanks!
Back