Search results for query: *

1. M

Biodegradeable Golf Balls

With all the fuss about the ball being too long it seems a mandate that manufacturers make balls that degrade would be an easy solution. I'm on my mobile or I would post a few links to the current selection that include a lobster shell ball as well as a couple made of corn starch. Seems an...
  2. M

9 Clubs

Headed over to Bandon tomorrow for a quick round. Earlier this year I experimented with 9 clubs at Chambers Bay. It's a pretty tough walk, so my logic is that the added energy may be better than more club options. These trips are for fun, to see a new layout, not to worry too much with score...
  3. M

Matty J WITB

I need to make a little time to make a profile with an avatar, but I had a real busy week at work, so I thought I'd throw a little bone out there and post a WITB. 3 years on another forum and I never did one. I'll shoot some pictures and post them asap. First, I usually walk, and living in...
  4. M

Hellloooo....

Hi gang. Just registered and wanted to come by and introduce myself. I'm a 41 year old real estate broker in southern Oregon. Played a little golf as a kid and got bitten by the bug a few years ago. Established a handicap and whittled it down to as low as a 5 currently a 7.5. Play from the...
Back