Search results for query: *

1. donny475

Tour Event 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open

SW Kim Playing with Finau and Wyndham Clark, I mean, Going out today knowing you are hitting first from the fairway all day long....
  2. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coins are Coming

as long as you are not talking Tee Boxes, yes
  3. donny475

Movies with short “time” spans?

High Noon
  4. donny475

Movies with short “time” spans?

first thing that popped into my mind was Die Hard Groundhog day? Speed
  5. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

This is BIG and one i really wanted to sign up for, I am leaving that weekend taking the Lovely to Universal and Disney for a week.....I will have plenty of time to follow along while waiting in lines:oops:
  6. donny475

Azinger out at NBC!

dam spell check and me not proof reading
  7. donny475

Azinger out at NBC!

one word............ Kisner
  8. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

ordered mine up, the wife will probably steal it for a sleep shirt, but i got one
  9. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Freakin Love this one as I sit here working in my Grey THP t-shirt from a few years ago
  10. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA: Ask Me Anything About THP

I know its not THP per se', but he really is, How's Arrow as of late?
  11. donny475

How would feel...

Probably did not have to go too far to the next shot
  12. donny475

Things you laugh way too hard at

shades of Cleetus
  13. donny475

Choose your waffle

I will have the Chicken and Waffles sir, Old Fashioned Maple syrup too
  14. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Victoria National with SkyTrak

I wish i had known i could get my area in the garage set up before this sign up. Now i will be living vicariously through y'all
  15. donny475

Car emergency supplies

My Daily is an F150 Crew Cab, I carry a first aid kit, pretty large one. I also have some tools Jumper cables and if we are heading on a trip, i will throw in my jump box which also doubles as a power bank. I was an EMT in the military so i pretty much have what i need if i have to stop and...
  16. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

a sighting....holy cow, i mean it could have been hijacked by a Federal Legislator, or maybe grabbed as it passed through Dupont Circle- good luck
  17. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

I found mine on the Evil Bay site, put the Cally adapter on it myself then cut and added grip. It was an auction and i got i for 120 total
Back