Search results for query: *

1. donny475

SO what are you watching this afternoon?

NCAA Womens Championship Valero Texas Open
  2. donny475

RIP Louis Gossett Jr.

Louis Gossett Jr. has died. The actor, best known for his roles in 'An Officer and a Gentleman' and 'Roots,' died of causes yet to be announced. He was 87. Can't really think of anything he did i did not like....
  3. donny475

CRAP- could be going injured reserve

Went to visit Grandkids this weekend and I was hanging some pics while i was there. Stepped down and one of the grands was right there and instead of stepping on them, i fell backwards and landed on a left sided stiff arm. Jammed the shoulder. Went to see the GP yesterday, who sent me down to...
  4. donny475

Practice....

How often do you go out to just practice, whether it to be hitting at the range, short game chipping area or putting? Not before a round of golf, but just to practice?
  5. donny475

Thank you for being here....Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah or ....

Whatever your belief system is..... It's about family. The bestest half and I are one short this year. Some here know and have reached out, but i lost my younger Brother Dennis a couple of weeks ago. Not looking for sympathy, he is without pain now and better off. I have resigned myself with...
  6. donny475

Happy Veterans Day

To all those who served. Happy Veterans Day, TO the Spouses of those who served, you served, Happy Veterans Day......I know we have many here and I served in both the US Navy 6 years, and the US Air Force, 20 years. I now work for AAFES Headquarters. and have for over 18 years. Bless you and...
  7. donny475

Outdoor Lighting....?

DO you have year round lighting for holidays on your house? I had done Christmas Lights for years, Bestest Half has been on my for getting on the roof every year. Couple of years ago i stepped off ladder and mis-stepped on some landscaping and cracked a bone in the foot. SO this year i am going...
  8. donny475

He's here

He's here
  9. donny475

so just wondering.....

I am on vacation and apparently did not add a coulee of pairs of socks to the bag since we are going to beach, Yes i intend to just wear slides and Flip Flops "most"of the time, but also brought my Hoka's for the couple of times we might go out to grab a bite. Not much here on this stretch of...
  10. donny475

Mustard Skittles?

11. donny475

Got To thank @Desmond for the invite

SO i will post some pics but @Desmond sent me a note last week and asked me if i wanted to fill in at a tournament his son could not make. I was off today the 19th already so of course i said sure, send me the deets. Local Sewell BMW dealerships had a tournament, just come play. Breakfast grab...
  12. donny475

Cappuccino machines

okay, i am about ready to buy one.......I have a Technivrom Moccamaster coffee machine, but i would like to have a expresso machine that is a stand alone or possibly does both. But i also don't want to spend a grand for it......what ya got?
  13. donny475

When you go to a PGA Tournament .....?

DO you follow one person, sit in a spot and watch the groups come through or hop around...? I went to the Byron this morning with a friend and we followed the Shuffler, Day and K.H. Lee for all 18 holes, we moved from tee to next fairway, then to a spot where we could watch the putting/chipping...
  14. donny475

Velvet Taco Order up

So much to choose from, but i had the Slow Roasted Angus Brisket and a Brisket and Cheesy potatoes Breakfast Taco, they were awesome the bestest half had 2 of the Med Mushroom fronts Vegetarian menu and loved it....what are you having?
  15. donny475

Spork or not...

The bestest half and i went to a place called the Velvet Taco today, awesome grub and they had these.......they called it a spork, I started a discussion with the wife a bout what it was, and said it was both but not a true Spork, she did not engage in my discussion.....
  16. donny475

Just saw this commercial that described Puma.....

as Comfortably Bold. I think i have to agree, love their stuff, what do you think?
  17. donny475

Crazy ups and downs....

It's amazing to me how we love this silly ass game. how we can go from those highs to the lows. Case in point, Wednesday afternoon i had the best round in a long time and shot 76, today i go off to play a different than normal course bt one i have played a few times. Hit the first drive center...
  18. donny475

Will Tiger Make the cut...?

It's an honest question.....do you think he will or won't make the cut walking Augusta ? I have a Limited Edition THP Beanie still in the wrapper I will sent to one of those who choose correctly by posting below and post winner by Monday afternoon
  19. donny475

no golf next weekend......

I tend to not schedule any rounds during Masters Weekend so i can watch, how about you? do you put the game aside to follow the Masters weekend?
  20. donny475

I totally changed my irons......

so just for reference, I have always had my irons and inch longer and i choke down for somewhat of a small counter balance, I play midsize grips with and extra wrap. I ordered a set of Srixon ZX5 MK II 4-PW irons, I ordered them with Standard Grips with 1 extra wrap, also 1 deg flat, standard...
Back