Search results for query: *

1. tommy7373

FS- Taylormade R1 Driver Head "Only The Head" 460cc RH

For sale A used Taylormade R1 460cc driver head right handed. I purchased an totally new driver and want to keep the custom shaft that was in this R1 head. The R1 head is in great shape it has no marks on the top line of the crown and all of the weights work like new. It does have a tiny nick...
  2. tommy7373

FS: Taylormade R11s, RH, X-flex, 9* Driver

Hello I have for sale a used Taylormade R11s Driver, Right Handed, 9 degree, X-flex, Aldila RIP Phenom 60 gram Shaft. The R11s has a Iomic Sticky Midsize grip in White. The grip and the driver is in great used condition. The crown is mark free and the face only has normal wear. The wrench...
  3. tommy7373

SuperStroke putter tube

Nice find thanks for sharing. Im going to order this today for my bag. I need a little more room in my standup bag this will help pull clubs better.
  4. tommy7373

Justin Rose new putter at the PGA

Has anyone noticed Justin Rose new TM ghost putter anser style at the PGA this week. It looks like it is a milled ghost version. I don't see the AGSI insert or the black pure roll insert on the face its all white.
  5. tommy7373

TM Heel shafted Spider Ghost

Wishing TM would someday release the same putter Jason Days uses. I love the Spider look and feel, but I don't want to purchase the standard offset shat option that has been released for over a year now. I game the original Corza Ghost with the AGSI insert an love it, so I don't really need a...
  6. tommy7373

FS: Scotty Cameron weights and wrench, Costa Sunglasses, TaylorMade ZTP wedge inserts

Hello I have a few item for sale that I no longer use or need. PM me if you are interested! I have a pair of 15 gram Scotty Cameron weights and a wrench that will take the weights in or out. This pair of 15 gram weights are original and came out of my old Scotty Studio Select Newport 2 that...
  7. tommy7373

FS: Used Titleist 910H 19* Hybrid w/ Diamana 'Ahina Stiff Shaft

Hello, I have For Sale! Used Titleist 910H 19* Hybrid with Headcover, New Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G Red grip. Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'Ahina 90HYB Stiff flex shaft. This club is in a good used condition, on a scale of 1 to 10 its a solid 8! I recently switch to the RBZ 19* hybrid and looking...
  8. tommy7373

FS: SkyCaddie SG5, Puma Fitted Rickie Fowler Tour Issue Hats

Hello All, First time seller here!! pm me I have a used Skycaddie SG5 in excellent condition. I recently upgraded to the new Skycaddie model and looking to sell this model. This SG5 works without any flaws, it has a screen protector on at all times so no scratches. The SG5 comes with the...
  9. tommy7373

Hello From Athens, GA

Hello everyone! just Checking In from Athens GA. I love the game and love the tech/gear talk! I travel due to my job in sales 45 weeks of the year around the FL panhandle and Bama. My clubs always ride shotgun with me! Go Dawgs!!!
Back