Search results for query: *

1. T

Choose Your Wheels

Spyder black. Need something to match my Halibrand style Cobra wheels.
  2. T

Greatest Western movie of all time

Lonesome Dove!
  3. T

Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

HB's are great, don't have an issue with looks at all. Just wondering if an equipment change will help. Comments indicate the new turbo version of the HB's are an improvement over the original so I am wondering where the UHX fits on the scale.
  4. T

Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

Question for the experts: I am an old fart and this is just my fourth full year playing more than 5-6 games a year. Finally consistently breaking 100 and my goal for this year is to consistently break 90. I play the original Launcher HB's. Would a switch to the UHX set help or hurt my game...
  5. T

Comic strips and books, and cartoons

Just Dilbert and Non Sequitur. Absolutely the best humor to start my mornings.
  6. T

Review Cleveland Golf Smart Sole 4 Wedges

I have the S and C wedges (prior iteration). The S is a miracle worker out of the sand. Just stroke it and the ball comes out every time. Struggled mightily with my traditional sand wedge and the S saves me MANY strokes! Jury is still out on the C. I do quite well using the rule of 12 on...
  7. T

ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

Thank the Almighty the speed issues I had are resolved. Thank you GG. I no longer need withdrawal therapy.:)
Back