Search results for query: *

1. chefkritter

What is the longest putt you ever made?

that putt had to get on a boat, travel 13 days, pass thru the Panama Canal,clear customs and the drop in the hole. One of the best putts I’ve ever seen! Soooooo freaking cool!
  2. chefkritter

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

Aight, so after clearing the family off the Sunday calendar I headed to the range with the new sticks. There I found the range closed from the rain, next course the same, and next course the same. So I went home and pouted. Monday, work….sucks no golf but did book a tee time for Friday Tuesday...
  3. chefkritter

Nintendo Switch

My son likes mario kart, mario odyssey, mario party, smash brothers, and Luigi’s mansion. Last summer we went on a Luigi mansion bender and completed it together. Lots of fun! Of course I’ve got pga 2k for my time.
  4. chefkritter

Jordan Masters shoes?

Hard Pass, sometimes less is more.
  5. chefkritter

Upcoming Palm springs

Man I wanna go back to Palm Springs. Golf on that vacation was amazing. Hit em well!
  6. chefkritter

Design Your Ideal Electric Caddie

There is some serious good looking frankendevices on here for me I’m still pretty new on even just the push cart so I’m going off of everyone else’s thoughts here drink holder & cooler Follow & remote Sand holder Phone holder Small footprint, easily collapsing Battery for 2 rounds….not that I...
  7. chefkritter

What Brand Excites You Heading into 2022?

Mizuno & Titleist have a lot of my attention right now.
  8. chefkritter

What Are You Stamping?

Tour Pro @chefkritter Team Paradise 2022 ;)
  9. chefkritter

Kyle Berkshire......

I just want my body to function at 1/4 of that speed. 😂
  10. chefkritter

Still looking at these…..went down a “new driver” rabbit hole last night and today. Maybe in store for a complete bag overhaul. Gotta see the temp of the waters on that though….aka wife’s mood. 😂
  11. chefkritter

Srixon ZX Drivers, Fairway Woods, & Hybrids

im so behind with my driver tech that @mikeg_74 waa embarrassed to be seen on the tee box near my driver. :ROFLMAO:
  12. chefkritter

Srixon ZX Drivers, Fairway Woods, & Hybrids

This driver was lethal for you the other day!!! There wasn’t a single drive that was off the reservation. Distance, trajectory, dispersion, all in check. Good luck in that bag battle if there is any challengers, the ZX5 is awesome.
  13. chefkritter

NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

What a way to cap off another unbelievable year Secret Santa’s!!!! Cheers to everyone!!!
  14. chefkritter

The Official Banter Away Thread

Watching the grinch with my son….love this scene
  15. chefkritter

perusing the land of eBay already…..
Back