Search results for query: *

1. chefkritter

Can’t Stop Over The Top

Title pretty much says it all, got to play 3 times this past week and granted it’s off 3 weeks of not touching a club but I can not stop tipping the club when I start the downswing and come over the top. Release it and it’s a pull draw that goes forever, don’t release it and it’s steep and way...
  2. chefkritter

It's Masters Week...........How do you Masters?

For me it's one of the best weeks of golf on tour every year. The signal that it's spring time, Augusta National in pristine condition, birds chirping at the perfect time for the t.v. to catch it. Everything has its place. Every year I will make pimento cheese sandwiches, egg salad sandwiches...
  3. chefkritter

When your game starts to click are you more excited to play?

So the couple of times I've had the chance to play this year my game has been less than stellar, borderline unbcearable but I still liked to go play regardless. I knew what I needed to correct in my swing but never had time to really try and fix it. So as this week came up and my son went from...
  4. chefkritter

Tell Me The Status of Your Golf Game Without Actually Telling Me The Status

Current trend on some social media sites with now a golf twist. Simple and Easy, what’s the status of your game without actually saying it. Here is mine
  5. chefkritter

Chef’s Table BBQ On Netflix

Great watch, amazed by some of their cooking and the story of Tootsie and how she cooks is amazing.
  6. chefkritter

Trying New Foods

Over the years I feel like I’ve tried my share of foods due to my profession and general love of eating but came across these in the grocery store today and can honestly say I’ve never had one but like the sound of these Plum Cherries. Going to try tonite after dinner!
  7. chefkritter

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Just saw last years thread up and going so I figured to start a new season thread with what may or may not be college football this year. As Always Boomer Sooner & Tuck Fexas!
  8. chefkritter

Happy Birthday ‘Merica!! July 4th Edition

It’s that time of year for the red white and blue !! Cookouts, golf, pool time, and fireworks! Let’s see what everyone is doing to enjoy the upcoming weekend. Its going to be pretty low key for us this year with everything going on but I’ve got a brisket that’ll go on Friday night, steaks...
  9. chefkritter

Perspective

This morning as I came into one of my kitchens to start doing some prep and R&D work I went to pull my golf jams speaker out of my bag and this stood out more than normal for some particular reason. Even with all the craziness in our world today put into perspective that it’s not as bad as...
  10. chefkritter

Meme Game 2020 Is Strong

I figured we have a coronavirus thread for everything and we can all use some laughter during this. The memes out there are great right now golf and not golf related. Figured we could share some for some laughter!!! Here’s a few to get us started..... Whatcha Got THP??
  11. chefkritter

Need Some Golf Donations For Fundraiser

THP’ERS!!!!!!! I am looking for some help here. I am on the fundraiser committee for my son (Dirks) spring roundup and fundraiser. This is my first year doing something like this and want to make it a hit for him and his school to help raise money for their playground and other...
  12. chefkritter

McMillion$

Just watched the first episode of McMILLION$ on HBO. Very interesting and now I have to watch the series. For those wondering what it is, it’s a docuseries about the monopoly game from McDonalds and the fraud behind the winning pieces and winners through an FBI investigation. It’s a good watch
  13. chefkritter

Worst Dressed On PGA Tour

Alright THP lets see who’s got style on tour and who doesn’t. Every pro has their own unique style of clothes, hats, shoes, etc. Some look like a highlighter, others do not. Curious on who everyone thinks does NOT have style out there. For me personally it’s now Rory. He looks more like 1987...
  14. chefkritter

If you can have one mulligan from any round ever what would it be?

I was texting back and forth with some friends the other day and a few rounds came up from the past where we were laughing saying man I wish i had that shot to do over. A 3 footer for eagle that was missed, a chunked chip, a drive 95 yards out of bounds, etc. All sorts of laughs and wanting a...
  15. chefkritter

Unconventional Clubs

Over the past year I have put a couple of not so typical clubs in the bag and seen positive results and now 1 of them for sure is a permanent fixture in the bag and the other could be in any day or swapped out with another. I get flack for them, and laugh myself as I never thought I would game...
  16. chefkritter

Your 2019 Shot of The Year

So I was thinking today about a lot of the rounds of golf I got to play and tried to pinpoint my best shot of the year and wanted to see what shot stood out the most to everyone in their rounds this year (so far). Mine was a couple weeks ago at Bluejack National playing with @j_sizzle9 . #17...
  17. chefkritter

What’s Your Impulse Buy???

As i was going through my closet today I realized I have a ton of 1/4 zip pullovers, some from tournaments, golf courses, local store or course. It kind of gave me a laugh as I am fully prepared for the harsh fall and winter conditions that Houston has to offer. LOL. It made me wonder what...
  18. chefkritter

FS : 33” Odyssey Stroke Lab 2 Ball Fang

Bought this in July trying something new after making everything on the practice green. Used it for 6 rounds of golf. Still like new, a couple of brown rust marks on the cover from sitting in bag next to raw wedges. Looking for $200 shipped conus for albatross members. If you have any questions...
  19. chefkritter

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Fall camp is upon us for the upcoming season of College Football. 4 weeks and we will have some games and the usual suspects sit atop the preseason odds to make the playoffs until mayhem happens somewhere..............................Boomer! Player Odds Clemson +225 Alabama +225...
  20. chefkritter

When do you play your best golf?

As I am currently on vacation, and have played a couple rounds of golf so far and played pretty good I started to think about past rounds over the past year or so. It seems like I have played some of my best golf either on vacation, or at a new course I have never played before, or a tournament...
Back