Search results for query: *

1. AvionicsMan

Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?

The Pogues, Fairytale of New York. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. AvionicsMan

Have you ever shot your age?

On 9 I shoot under my age all the time! I’m 52!! [emoji16][emoji23] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. AvionicsMan

When is it time for a new Travel bag?

Maybe this?? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. AvionicsMan

When is it time for a new Travel bag?

I have a hard shell case and the only thing I need to replace is the locks. Still trying to figure that out. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. AvionicsMan

Predict Your Round: What will you shoot today?

Yes I should correct that!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. AvionicsMan

Shot a 81 today, AND I got my first ace!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. AvionicsMan

What’s your “Gimme” range?

Usually the handle of my putter. 12” ish Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. AvionicsMan

Was hoping to stay under 85. Went out on the front with a 38, then I thought too much. Finished the back with a 49! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. AvionicsMan

Try to break 80 for the second time this year is the goal. It’s going to be a great day here in Kelowna BC temp in the mid 80’s (30c) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. AvionicsMan

Latest ridiculous statement about men vs women in golf

Might be able to beat the some of the LPGA players at the 19th hole.... maybe? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. AvionicsMan

Latest ridiculous statement about men vs women in golf

I’ll take Laura Davies for the win! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. AvionicsMan

Played Shannon Lake GC today from the blues (6425 yds) was hoping to keep it in the mid 80’s, as a 13 handicap this is a good wish IMO. Today’s round started with a double bogey, so now I’m mad at my poor drive and sh***y approach shots! Then things came together and I finished the front nine...
  13. AvionicsMan

Toast: Butter or Jelly?

Nutella, Peanut butter and honey, strawberry jam, and even butter works for me! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. AvionicsMan

Tiger IS the Needle: Thoughts?

Yes the Dot com era did help add money to all the sports. Tiger was a draw from day one. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. AvionicsMan

Tiger IS the Needle: Thoughts?

Easiest way to look at it, check the money list from 1995/6 to 1997/8 and see how he changed the golf! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. AvionicsMan

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Stay safe sir!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. AvionicsMan

So we have some good news over here, a few of the courses in the Vancouver BC area open last week with strict rules and guidelines. That will be rolling over to a few of the courses here in Kelowna BC starting this week after Easter. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. AvionicsMan

What is your favorite iron to hit?

Has to be the 7i for me. 8i is a close second! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. AvionicsMan

Your 2020 Golf Bag - What are you rocking?

I put these in the bag this year! Wish I could use them more! #FUCovid19 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. AvionicsMan

Was supposed to be there this weekend!! #FUCovid!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back