Search results for query: *

1. Browns7213

SmithWorks Extreme Range 3.0 and Elite 3.0 Wedges Review

I've seen this on my instagram feed for a while and my main question was are they conforming or not, as it's not clearly laid out on their site or the ads. So thanks for clearing that up.
  2. Browns7213

"Convenience Fees" and "Resort Fees"

I wish they would include all fees into the nightly fee and show you it up front before you book. Nothing worse than booking a A $175 room and getting the bill for $239! I had not bought concert tickets through a broker in years and was floored when checking out recently to see $53 of the $137...
  3. Browns7213

Smoking on the course

As a cigar smoker I am very conscious of where I stand in relation to my playing partners so the smoke does not envelop them. Also, when taking a cart I make sure to always be behind the other cart so my smoke does not waft into them while driving.
  4. Browns7213

Milk or Dark Chocolate?

Dark, the darker the better.
  5. Browns7213

Super Bowl Food Thread

Just the classics-Wings, celery with blue cheese and a few beers.
  6. Browns7213

What's your favorite nut?

Smokehouse Almonds
  7. Browns7213

Do you bring your stuff to top golf?

I've gone with other golfers and brought some clubs, but when I went with a work group I did not.
  8. Browns7213

Golfyr putter

$725?! Not only is the LA Golf carbon putter $275 less, but it's significantly better looking!!
  9. Browns7213

38 Inch putter build

You can pull the weight out of the stroke lab and add an extension to the shaft. A Gravity Grip will get you back to a counter balanced feel at almost the same weight of the stroke lab grip and weight. If you want to reshaft with another stability shaft the Tour Model from BGT is probably the...
  10. Browns7213

New PuttOut Mat

Seems like overkill for such a narrow mat.
  11. Browns7213

Best leftovers

Nuthin better than day old chili!
  12. Browns7213

Modern craft beer annoys me.

Man, I totally agree! All these new designs just blend together in the cold box doors and you have no idea what type of beer it is or who made it. It's almost like the craft beer industry has decided to go the route of the mass market wine industry-put a fancy design on the label or come up with...
  13. Browns7213

How often do you dine/drink at your club?

2-3 times per month. We are lucky to not have a food & beverage monthly minimum.
  14. Browns7213

Makefield Putters

They certainly offer unlimited weighting options, but they are butt ugly.
  15. Browns7213

First club you replace in 2024?

Driver, gotta go!
  16. Browns7213

How long do you go between haircuts? who does it for you?

6-weeks at an old school barber.
  17. Browns7213

Have you spent more than $100,000 on golf?

Easily. Between muni fees early on, equipment over the years, golf vacations and later private club initiation and monthly dues it adds up quick!
  18. Browns7213

When Was Your Last Lesson?

2 Years ago I took a set of 4 lessons.
Back