Search results for query: *

1. init.6

News: Ben Hogan Golf Closing Doors

What a bummer. BH Golf equipment was one of the best values you could possibly get in the market. Excellent irons, wedges and putters in particular. Sad to see them close up shop with such good products and the fantastic people they have. Wish all those people the best of luck in their next...
  2. init.6

Anime Fans

3. init.6

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: The Axius Core Challenge

This is a fantastic prize! I've been going through a real physical health struggle since we made a full return to the office last January which has impacted my ability even get on the course this year. Don't know if it's just me getting older (turned 37 this year), reoccuring back/neck injuries...
  4. init.6

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TSi2, because I want more forgiveness across the face and struggle with driver.
  5. init.6

The 2022 MLB Thread + Hot Stove

Did you know St. Louis fans are among the best and brightest in all of baseball? 🙄 Give it a break, ESPN. They've been pushing St. Louis baseball fans for a decade at least.
  6. init.6

Health Scare - Stroke on the course

Scary moment for sure. Sorry to hear but I'm glad things didnt turn out worse. Get well, man.
  7. init.6

THP Forum Surpasses 8 Million Posts

What a great achievement. Congrats thp!
  8. init.6

Sports Betting Chat

A "not in my wildest dreams" parlay. I love to see these types of things hit. https://sports.yahoo.com/bettor-turns-free-bet-into-269-k-via-epic-rams-warriors-avalanche-parlay-151940421.html
  9. init.6

Best Blue Tooth Speaker....

The ultimate ears Boom3 speaker has great sound in a smallish profile, but not specifically for golf. I'd go with one of the clip on or hang speakers mentioned previously.
  10. init.6

Pick 3 - Musicians/Bands

Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Beck
  11. init.6

CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

The Big Bertha Alpha turned equipment into obsession for me. It made tinkering nearly as fun as the game itself.
  12. init.6

Birth Year News?

Hey now, the NES was released in '85 and Jordan debuted that year (as did the Air Jordan 1's). That's not too shabby
  13. init.6

PGA Tour Response to LIV Golf

Weak. I was expecting some sort of gauntlet to be thrown down with "X" number of years suspension or a commitment from the majors to only allow officially recognized PGA Tour members to compete. If I were on the fence about leaving the tour, this would not scare me one bit.
  14. init.6

Your Favorite Vampire Movies

Not a movie but I was a big fan of Mike Flanagan's "Midnight Mass" on Netflix.
  15. init.6

Describe Ben Hogan Equipment

Exceptional value. Performs as good as many of the more well known brands out there at a reasonable price point. Clean aesthetic and dependable consistancy in the irons, wedges, and putters especially.
  16. init.6

Signup Now Open: 2022 Titleist Experience

THP, new Titleist equipment, and Ballyhack. What more could you ask for? Sounds incredible
  17. init.6

Best All Time Sitcoms

18. init.6

Whats your most unchangeable golf equipment opinion?

Swing weight is the single most important feature in a golf club.
Back