Search results for query: *

1. DataDude

Movies with short “time” spans?

How about The Siege with Kevin Spacey and Samuel L Jackson? That’s all in one day I think. Underrated classic as well.
  2. DataDude

A day of Saturday School, 7ish hours?
  3. DataDude

Dunkirk is like this also. The Hangover is a short period also. Maybe 48 hours total.
  4. DataDude

Balancing Parenthood and Golf

A weeknight league night is a great option as they are usually a good value and it can pretty easily become part of the routine.
  5. DataDude

Balancing Parenthood and Golf

I think the important part to remember is golf will be with you for the rest of your life, your children will only be young and impressionable for about 10 years each. For those ten years you definitely want to err on the side of keeping your dad game sharp rather than your golf game sharp when...
  6. DataDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

This one seems like a really great opportunity and experience. GolfTec is super cool and could really accelerate the lucky participants golf game.
  7. DataDude

Where else do you wear it?

I only buy shirts I can wear anywhere. I’m not really interested in a golf only design. Honestly lately my street wear is now coming to the course more so than my coursewear going to the streets.
  8. DataDude

April 8 Solar Eclipse

My son is in Bloomington Indiana which is right smack in the middle of totality. He should have a great view.
  9. DataDude

Make the best PB&J

I’m taking some Sara Lee Artisano bread and some Peter Pan creamy peanut butter with some unsalted sweet cream butter and a skillet. I’m going to grill the peanut butter sandwich in a skillet and then serve it with some jelly on the side to spread on it or dip it in. Could season the sandwich...
  10. DataDude

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Definitely need to talk gear. This is a chance to make a setup exactly how you want. Sharing what you want, why you want it, how is it working, what do you like, what kind of tinkering are you doing, etc is the most important part of making sure The Morgan Cup happens next year for some other...
  11. DataDude

In Home Minor (I think) electrical work....

Is this anything like Christmas lights where every bulb in the setup has to have a bulb to keep the current flowing?
  12. DataDude

Need a guys perspective...

Rustic or antique jewelry
  13. DataDude

Olipop

I really like soda water no flavor. San Pelligrino is my favorite but has a pretty strong flavor. Topo Chico has a pretty mild flavor.
  14. DataDude

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Still my favorite iron set I’ve ever played. Gotten out several times the last couple weeks in windy weather. Been able to flight them down pretty good without getting too far left from over that time period. The ZX5 PW is also a really good short game club. I can do a lot of things with it from...
  15. DataDude

Shaft Length for a Driver

I play my driver at 44” total length. I just feel much more comfortable over the ball at this length.
  16. DataDude

Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

Yep, I like them both a lot, but for wings blue cheese is the king.
  17. DataDude

Can somebody please explain to me how

Hitting off a Matt is totally different.
  18. DataDude

Can somebody please explain to me how

Trackman has studied all this stuff as they feel it is important for folks to know what they’re getting when they get fit. Here is there test results. Higher launch lower spin off a mat and lower launch higher spin off the ground. That tells me that one is catching the ball higher on the face...
  19. DataDude

Choose your waffle

I agree.
Back