Search results for query: *

1. j_sizzle9

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

I use a lot of clubs depending on situation! Yeah, contact issues both fat and thin! Sorry for the late replies…tax season so been busy. I have some some late Saturday evening out going to chipping area and seeing some improvement. Need to transition to a round but any tech that makes...
  2. j_sizzle9

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

Embarrassing admission here. I hover between 5-9 handicap most of the golf season but my short game is absolute trash and holds me back. When I am missing a green I am rooting for the ball to get into a bunker or be in a spot that allows me to putt the ball on to the green. I use by 5wood...
  3. j_sizzle9

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Just got the TD 3 wood in the mail and it is beautiful. Going to test asap and either game ventus tr blue or tr red. Played the tr red in the Paradym 3+ as it kicked up launch so with this being 15 I might make the switch to tr blue.
  4. j_sizzle9

Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

You should give it a try…it really works…The wine I mean!
  5. j_sizzle9

Great plan…I did it on accident but I’ll use this strategy in the future. “Sorry huney, I drank too much and my finger slipped and ordered a $350 putter!”
  6. j_sizzle9

Buyers remorse this morning but now excitement for it to come in and start rolling putts! This thing is going to make me the best putter in the planet…right?
  7. j_sizzle9

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I have been loving that CSX LS and all the buzz on this thread and I ordered some CT’s…Seems like they could be a perfect evolution in a great ball!
  8. j_sizzle9

I had a weak moment and pulled the trigger on the Jailbird Cruiser. Had a 5k RossieS and a OG white hot #7 laying around so traded in and out of pocket wasn’t terrible. I hate making purchases late night after drinking too much wine!
  9. j_sizzle9

Odyssey golf Hawaii Headcover

Great point…I forgot about TBC version!
  10. j_sizzle9

Gary Woodland Signs with Cobra Golf

I agree with you but Rickie was a big name…not so anymore. Bryson was a big name…still is but to a lesser extent imo. That being said really good signing of GW all things considered.
  11. j_sizzle9

I get it…not a ton of splash names available.
  12. j_sizzle9

Odyssey golf Hawaii Headcover

Seems like I’m in the minority. It’s playful and different…I mean how many times can we see the typical Hawaii headcovers with palms, etc.
  13. j_sizzle9

Hit the ProV1 jackpot!

Great haul for $0
  14. j_sizzle9

Seems like a natural fit with his Puma deal the last few years. the Cobra roster is struggling imo. Bryson not playing as well and on LIV, Rickie struggling, I’m not sure Woodland is really a splash but adds depth and he is a top quality tour pro and major champ.
  15. j_sizzle9

Callaway Paradym Driver

I want the details from the GranDaddy guys! These guys know the stuff better than anyone at this point! They got the full tech scoop straight from Callaway and have been gaming the gear for the last month!
  16. j_sizzle9

Callaway Paradym Driver

Can’t wait to get some deets later today when embargo lifts! Excited about this launch. To be fair I absolutely love the Rogue ST line!
  17. j_sizzle9

EXPERIENCE The 2023 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Amazing looking event and hosts involved!
  18. j_sizzle9

ANNOUNCEMENT The 2023 Albatross Club is Now Open

Late to the party and not as active as I wish I was but forever loyal to THP for the experiences and relationships in my life this place is responsible for!
  19. j_sizzle9

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Trying to keep up but it’s impossible!!! Go get ‘em THP
  20. j_sizzle9

Switch Drives w/ Tour Pro

Dahmen is pure gold…so likeable!
Back