Search results for query: *

1. M

KBS Golf Experience fitting

Can’t wait to hear about your experience and what iron shafts you get. I was recently shocked when I was fitted into the C-Tapers. I never thought I could play a low spin and low flighted iron shaft.
  2. M

Quick Clicgear Mods

There is but it’s in a lower and kind of awkward spot to quickly toss it on.
  3. M

Quick Clicgear Mods

I made a few quick modifications to my Clicgear 4. I screwed a magnet into the side of the upper compartment for my rangefinder. I then added a steel landing pad to the lid for my Bushnell Wingman Mini and added a little Velcro for my glove. Works like a charm!!!
  4. M

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

Same here! Anyone know who they’re using to ship? FedEx, USPS???
  5. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

54w and 58x for me. I’m contemplating a 58J or 58z but I’m not too sure which to try.
  6. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Has anyone tried both the x and Z? I’m thinking of going from a 58X to a 58Z.
  7. M

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

So I grabbed both 2021 and 2024 Tp5x and started to bounce them on a wedge to see if they felt different and the newer one felt slightly softer. The odd part is I could keep the 2024 bouncing on the wedge and the 2021 would only last a few bounces before it would deflect off in one direction or...
  8. M

Garmin Approach S70 Watch

I love mine! I put a protective case on it and also changed the band to one that will lay flat on a table. I also downloaded the Fenix 7 Pro Analog face. I love this watch!
  9. M

.370 Shaft Tip in P790?

I thought P790’s took a .355 tapered tip shaft. I just received my new P790’s from TaylorMade and they have .370 shafts Steelfiber’s…???
  10. M

What Driver Shaft Are You Using Right Now?

Veylix Rome 60. Mid flight, low spin. Has a fade bias to it.
  11. M

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I have an aftermarket magnetic cover on my Bettinardi putter. Nothing worse than hearing Velcro on the green. Be great if they sold a basic Bettinardi cover that’s magnetic for both mallets and blades. They’d probably make a killing off of those.
  12. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

My 58x is a machine out of bunkers. I actually get a little bit excited if I’m lying one in the bunker… Just open it up and swing into the sand for great results. For the most part my results are pretty close to the pin.
  13. M

For those with a height close to 6'2'' and a WTF of 39'', what club lengths (over standard) do you play?

6’4” 39wtf 38.5” 7 iron 1 Flat MCC +4 Mid 4 extra wraps at bottom with 5 at top
  14. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Same experience with the 58x I was fitted into this and love how you can open the face. It really is versatile.
  15. M

TSR drivers: better to loft up or down?

2 years ago I was fit into a TSI 2 10 degree set to 9 degrees in the D2 position along with a Veylix Rome shaft. The shaft is a fade bias, low spin, low trajectory shaft. Playing length is 46”. I play this with a nice baby draw. I did play the last few weeks with it set back to 10 degrees in A2...
  16. M

Grips. Matching or multiple.

MCC plus 4 gray midsize on all irons and driver with 3 extra wraps and a half wrap on the top 5”. MCC Plus 4 gray Jumbos on 3 & 7 wood and 4 Hybrid.
  17. M

Which graphite shafts for 54 and 58 degree wedges?

I have Aerotech SteelFiber in mine. Matches my irons.
  18. M

What's your driver shaft right now?

Veylix Rome 688 Low Spin, low launch cut bias
  19. M

Cally Heaven Wood

I have a Rogue St Heavenwood extended out to 43.5” with a Ventus Blue Velacore shaft. This thing is deadly. My favorite club in the bag. The Heavenwood has a head the size of a 4 wood. It gaps very well with my Rogue St 16.5 3wood. My 3 wood has the same shaft that is extended out to 44”. These...
Back