Search results for query: *

1. M

Quick Clicgear Mods

I made a few quick modifications to my Clicgear 4. I screwed a magnet into the side of the upper compartment for my rangefinder. I then added a steel landing pad to the lid for my Bushnell Wingman Mini and added a little Velcro for my glove. Works like a charm!!!
  2. M

.370 Shaft Tip in P790?

I thought P790’s took a .355 tapered tip shaft. I just received my new P790’s from TaylorMade and they have .370 shafts Steelfiber’s…???
  3. M

2023 TM Spider?

Is this the new TM Spider for 2023???
  4. M

Callaway Paradym Driver

Just saw pics of the Callaway Paradym driver…. If it’s the real deal.. It looks like it has a Titlesit face and the top reminds me of a TaylorMade. Bottom is a Callaway and the rear a Ping.
  5. M

Grind- Jaws Raw VS Jaws Full Toe

I’m curious. Has anyone compared the Jaws Full Toe “special C-grind” to the new Jaws Raw to see if either the Z or X has a similar grind to the full toe?
  6. M

Club Champion- Bettinardi & P2 Grip

I went to Club Champion a few weeks back to get my wedges adjusted and the fitter told me to go have some fun with the putters. He came over and watched me for a few minutes and said try the Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 with the spud neck, which is pretty much face balanced. I couldn’t miss with it...
  7. M

Titleist TSI2- Club Champion

Had a great driver fitting at Club Champion on Monday. I was hoping for a Sim2 Max but had the best results with a Titleist TSI2 10* with a Veylix Rome 688 shaft. I was surprised that I was fitted to a 46” length in the D2 setting which knocks the loft down to 9* and plays a little more upright...
  8. M

TaylorMade My Fitting EXP

Has anyone tried the TaylorMade My Fitting EXP for woods? If so how was it and what was your experience? I thought about it but I’m concerned about it only being a half hour. Also, I currently play a shorter driver with a jumbo grip and I’m concerned about swingweight and if TaylorMade will...
  9. M

2021 TP5 & TP5x

Looks like the new TaylorMade TP5 & TP5x will be released on 3/5/2021. Just saw them listed in the new Golf Galaxy flyer. The price went up to $47.99.
  10. M

Glove and Grip Size...?

I’m curious what glove and grip size guys are playing. I wear a xl glove with Jumbo MCC Plus 4.
  11. M

Club Champion-Shipping

I recently had a fitting at Club Champion and was wondering how long on average it takes to receive your clubs from them since all the Covid stuff has been happening.
  12. M

Bushnell Phantom Battery Life

Last Christmas I received a Bushnell Phantom GPS and loved it! Due to the extra wet spring & summer I only used it from May-Sept. Well yesterday I tried to charge it back up and it is completely dead. I tried a different cord and charge block and left it all night to charge and still...
  13. M

Rogue Hybrid Distances vs Epic Heavenwood

Just curious if anyone has average distances for the new Rogue Hybrids 2, 3 and 4? I have an Epic Heavenwood set at 19* that carries a minimum of 205 yards and was wondering if a Rogue Hybrid 2 and 3 would carry farther? Any help would be appreciated! I understand that everyones swing is unique...
Back