Search results for query: *

1. Yff Theos

Biomechanics in golf

As I cannot deepen the Mac O'Grady and TGM stuff more because there are no possibilities to discuss it without problems anywhere today in the net I guess, I thought perhaps it is a good idea to investigate some simple but true biomechanics in golf that may be of use in my teachings. I am sort...
  2. Yff Theos

Hitting the ball on a slight upswing with putter

I never was specially interested in deepening the technique of putting know-how but never was a bad putter either as well as my students do not need putting lessons (at least from me). Recently I have read that great putters hit the ball on upswing which means they increase the loft of the...
  3. Yff Theos

Mac O'Grady instruction

Hi there, I am fairly new to the forum and will enjoy all discussion about Mac O'Grady ideas as well as swing thoughts. I am familiar that not all can be revealed because of Mac's rules and will never insist on it. I like to expand my TGM through MORAD as I am aware that Homer's work is far from...
  4. Yff Theos

New from Europe

Having been banned from GolfWRX as well as SandTrap, I am currently loloking for a forum home. I am Mac O'Grady swing fan and TGM-literate instructor at the beginning of my mission. Both previous fora I was involved turned out to be hostile: one protected their own sponsor members and banned me...
Back