Search results for query: *

1. Maric

Sunday Bags? Do you use one?

I use one like this when I play a Par 3 course or take my clubs to Top Golf. Picked it up at a garage sale.
  2. Maric

How cold do you like your drinks?

I like them cold but not slushy
  3. Maric

How many polos do you own?

15 short sleeve, 25 if you're counting sleeveless
  4. Maric

I'm new to THP

:welcome:
  5. Maric

Alarm clocks

Just 2 weeks ago my near replica of yours finally failed. I replaced it, with a new digital that has a charging station. There was actually no need to get a new one. One of my two cats invariably wake me at around 6:30 to inform me that it's time to feed them. Their method is increasingly...
  6. Maric

Which One Is Best?

The one with the D on it because it's dark blue. Can you tell I don't follow baseball?
  7. Maric

Do you play golf to get better?

In a way yes. I play a scramble league during the summer for the express purpose of trying to improve my long game. I'm the most consistent chip/pitch player in our group. Not having to carry the burden of the long shots I can actually work on them on the course.
  8. Maric

CONTEST 2024 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Chiefs
  9. Maric

Course Logo - Yay or Nay?

Actually when I first saw it all I thought was that someone needed their eyebrows plucked
  10. Maric

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$2.76 at Costco
  11. Maric

Are you a solo,or must be a in group golfer?

The only times I've solo were at a Par 3 when I was working on my short game. I enjoy the social aspects of golf.
  12. Maric

Another newbie

Welcome
  13. Maric

Crab Rangoon Pizza

If it was put in front of me I'd try it, but wouldn't order it.
  14. Maric

How many pillows?

I'm only allowed to use one. The other is used by my cat.
  15. Maric

Pre round check in- what's too early?

30 to 45 minutes before tee time for most courses, unless it's an early morning tee time. Then I will get there early and grab an egg sandwich before the round.
  16. Maric

What's your favorite nut?

Picking your favorite nut is like picking your favorite child. Salted Cashews are always a nice treat, peanuts are my go to on the course. Almond slivers or chopped walnuts in a salad - Yum. Crushed pecans make an excellent coating for fish. Of course if you cover them in dark chocolate I'll...
  17. Maric

Skiing or snowboarding?

I grew up in Wisconsin and have seen all the snow I ever want to see. Now a good whiskey looking out over the ocean makes my heart sing.
  18. Maric

Dusk - Smart Sunglasses

Love the idea, especially since you can get them RX. My eyes are very light sensitive so I wear sunglasses most days. Definitely going to keep an eye on these.
  19. Maric

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Not enough room unless I win the lottery this week. Can't wait to follow.
  20. Maric

If you are not a member anywhere - what makes your “most played” course the one you play more often..?

While our group likes to take advantage of the abundance of courses available in our area, our "home" course is centrally located for our group. Easy on the wallet, usually no problem getting tee times and in pretty good condition. And very welcoming.
Back