Search results for query: *

1. OGputtnfool

What sports record will never be broken?

Fewest points scored in an NFL game.
  2. OGputtnfool

Mulligan Men

... could, but still wouldn't. Those prices are too high AND the styles are boring as well.
  3. OGputtnfool

Pick Your Shot Under Pressure

I'm hitting 5wd from 200y and it's not even a debate.
  4. OGputtnfool

Are You Patient?

Very patient with most things. Clubs? Yes. Other things? Not so much sometimes. I try, but sometimes it seems the deck is attacked against me from the start.
  5. OGputtnfool

Do you snack on the course during the round?

Rarely. No need if I'm eating enough fat and limiting carbs properly. Water and G2 or Gatorade Zero does it for me.
  6. OGputtnfool

Pick Your Shot Under Pressure Part II

If likely go with the putt. What if a person doesn't have a 150y iron? The way I'm going, I may end up with an 11wd soon enough. For $1M, I may still opt to choke a 7wd down and play a little cut into it.
  7. OGputtnfool

Ask Me Anything About THP

Thank you for being helpful and courteous. I knew that was the 2018 position and wondered if it changed. I guess not.
  8. OGputtnfool

Haha. You willing to help a guy out? What page is it on?
  9. OGputtnfool

What course would you like to join in your area?

I tossed around the idea of joining Oak Tree National, but decided against it. Can't say I don't want to, but can't say I do want to because if I wanted to (badly enough), then I would. I just don't think it's worth it to be tied to it honestly.
  10. OGputtnfool

You read the whole thing?
  11. OGputtnfool

8,000 and counting

You're welcome. Congrats. Love, love, love this place and most of the people here are great!
  12. OGputtnfool

Looking For Testers: New Golf Balls

1. What is your current golf ball? Z Star XV 2. What is your driver swing speed? 100-103 mph 3. What type of ball flight do you see off the driver? High 4. Are you high spin around the greens? Moderate. Working toward high spin after playing more of a high, soft greenside game for years.
  13. OGputtnfool

Thank A THP Member

Glad I could help out a fellow THPer. I'm never afraid to help folks out here. Whether it's sending a club their way or simply answering a question, I'm here to help. Glad your boys are enjoying them.
  14. OGputtnfool

Who's the 2nd most hated loathed member of THP?
  15. OGputtnfool

Gotcha. So, sort through 13 pages instead of just putting the answer up again.
  16. OGputtnfool

How many AC members are there?
  17. OGputtnfool

Round Time: How long is too long?

You missed my point though if you were trying to engage me in conversation. I, actually, think you were agreeing with me. I'm not sure though. I'm just so used to you being disagreeable with me, I'm not sure if I read it right.
  18. OGputtnfool

I'm sure there's one of those picture thingamajigs around here somewhere with Superman ducking st the point going over his head, but I don't have it in me to find it.
  19. OGputtnfool

Well, since you shouldn't have to wait (on the group ahead) to hit more than 36 times each round, unless you're shooting 71 or better, i think this misses it a little. I like where the thought was going, but I don't think it takes waiting on a majority of shots to ruin a round.
Back