Search results for query: *

1. mrkich

St. Jude’s x Palm Golf collaboration

I know St. Jude’s is close to a lot of our hearts and might find this collaboration cool. I got one of their gloves when they were first started on Kickstarter 7-8 years ago and was pretty good, imagine their quality has increased over time...
  2. mrkich

Etiquette on pulling the flag?

Now that Covid restrictions have all but disappeared a lot of people have gone back to pulling the flag on putts. If you’re in a mixed group, should the people who want the flag in have any responsibility for pulling it or putting it back in after those who want to pulled are finished?
  3. mrkich

Seamus Roulette is back

Been eyeing these headcovers for a long time but could never pull the trigger on which one I wanted. Gonna give this a go since there aren’t any hideous ones and now I don’t have to pick 🤣 anyone else gonna take a gamble on this...
  4. mrkich

WTB WTB beginner clubs for a short lefty

5’5” friend has been living on a driver, 9 iron, putter so far and is ready to add more clubs to the bag. Thought I’d try to help him get started with a gift of irons/wedges. He’s still a beginner so don’t want to get him anything too fancy
  5. mrkich

Has anyone made their own headcovers?

My wife is pretty crafty and has offered to make me some headcovers if I can help her find some guidance on sizing, materials, etc. If anyone has some tips, especially those that don’t require a sewing machine, would be very helpful!
  6. mrkich

WTB/WTTF rangefinder case that fits bushnell tour x

My case is busted and the one I tried from amazon is too small. Have a good assortment of new and used prov1 and x to trade
  7. mrkich

Phoenix 3/20

Going to have a free day for golf. Looking to spend around ~100 (will be able to use local rates). Anyone have a preference in that range or free to join?
  8. mrkich

Back in Miami 12/25-1/7

If anyone is around to tee it up let me know, always better to play with THPers
  9. mrkich

Miami 12-2/3

Anyone want to tee it up Monday/Tuesday December 2/3?
  10. mrkich

What course did you come to love?

Sometimes it’s love at first sight (rustic canyon for me), and sometimes it takes a while (Alhambra for me). first time I played there I thought it was boring and short and a waste of my time. Next couple times realized it needed a lot of strategy and really asked me to hit a lot of different...
  11. mrkich

Miami 4/29

Will be in Miami with some free time on Monday the 29th. Staying near coral gables. Does anyone have recommendations on where to play? Would also love to play with another thper if anyone is free! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. mrkich

FS/FT: AD DI 7X Driver Shaft

Shaft is in excellent condition. NDMC Midsize grip, TM tip. Would consider trading for a low/low shaft in x or tx flex. Asking $175 for shaft inc. shipping.
  13. mrkich

Wtb 2016 M2 driver head

Looking for head only Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. mrkich

Where to take golf lessons

I’m looking into getting some lessons and was wondering if anyone has info on taking lessons with a pro at a club you’re not a member at. Is it a waste of time to reach out or is it something that pros do for non members? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. mrkich

Las Vegas Paiute 1/26

Looks like our 4th might be out at noon this Saturday. $49 at Sun Mountain if anyone is interested in joining. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. mrkich

Taking a road trip from Los Angeles to Charlotte - where to play along the way?

I'm driving out to Charlotte for the summer and taking a road trip in late May to get there. Our path is based on baseball but want to play some golf along the way. Our route is LA-Phoenix-Albuquerque-Oklahoma City-Dallas-Little Rock-Memphis-Nashville-Atlanta-Charlotte. Where along the way are...
  17. mrkich

Greeting from Los Angeles!

I grew up with a grandfather who played and inspired me to pick it up even though I never got the chance to play with him. I have played extensively in Los Angeles, Tucson, and Phoenix. I love the game, the traditions, the architecture and design. Looking forward to learning and sharing with...
Back