Search results for query: *

1. N

Adjusting lie Odyssey Oworks putter

Got a used putter and like the feel. It’s a little upright for me and I tend to pull everything. Can the lie be adjusted? Not my putter but looks just like this.
  2. N

Bandon Dunes in December?

Thinking about a Oregon Coast hiking trip in December. Ending in Bandon due to the ease of getting back to Portland Airport from there. I would hate to miss the chance to play a too 100 golf course when possible. If you had one course to play which one? I’m a 15 hc and prefer fun courses as...
  3. N

Epic driver help with backspin

I have an Epic 9 degree and I don’t get any roll. It was a gift so didn’t get to pick loft. I get good carry but my drives almost check instantly. I had it adjusted to +2 thinking the 9 degree was not lofted enough for me. I have hit chrome soft, vice pro and just about any other ball. I’m...
  4. N

Sam Burns first pitch at LSU

Was at the LSU baseball game his evening. Sam Burns threw out the ceremonial first pitch. It looked like a strike. I wanted to video but only got a picture instead. He got to play with Tiger last week. Now throwing pitches out for the Tigers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. N

How do you warm up when the range is closed.

This morning the range was closed. Normally not a big deal for me. But it was cold. Took a few holes to loosen up. What’s your pre round warmup with no range. I did a few stretches but not nearly enough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. N

How are your clubs gripped

I think I finally have a bag of clubs I’ll stick with for a while. Problem is they all have different grips. Getting that done soon. Do you have same grips on all clubs Driver-SW? What’s the best way to choose a grip? All about feel? I’m a 14 hc Just can’t decide what I want. Sent from...
  7. N

Hello From Louisiana

Just signed up yesterday. I just recently started playing golf again after 13 years. I was a golf course superintendent and changed careers. Some guys at work play and asked if I wanted to join them a few months ago. Borrowed some clubs and now I’m back. I was a low 80’s and every once in a...
Back