Search results for query: *

1. phoffer

2024 Cobra Putters

I’ve actually used that before, unfortunately after enough time and usage, the (plastic) threads disintegrate and it kind of falls apart
  2. phoffer

2024 Cobra Putters

Maybe a long shot, but does anyone have an original Cobra Connect putter grip that they've replaced but still possess? I just picked up an old Agera and am trying to find one of these to match the rest of my embedded Arccos set
  3. phoffer

DeChambeau and Cobra

This has been mentioned in many product launch articles and discussed at every Morgan Cup, it's consistently been around that number over time. That's not exactly the confirmation you are looking for, but that number has been bounced around quite a lot.
  4. phoffer

Bryson Wedges

He's been playing OL wedges for 10 years, he's not changing now. For how far he hits the ball, it's not surprising that short distance control is tricky. But he doesn't need to be better with his wedges than everybody else hits their wedges, just better than other player's hit their short irons.
  5. phoffer

DeChambeau v. McIlroy v. Champ

That is a big impact, even more so last year when a lot of his longest drives weren't being measured. There's also a difference of flight vs roll, when he and Rory play together, they have a lot of drives nearby but Rory gets lots of roll and Bryson doesn't. Depending on course setup, that can...
  6. phoffer

Rahmbo goes down

He comes off so clueless though. He talks about not wanting to give it to anyone in his family. His reasoning for why he didn't get it sooner- he was focused on the Memorial? He could have gotten it at any point for 3-4 months by now. If you have a family to think about, it seems like it would...
  7. phoffer

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Loving the direction this thread has taken 👀
  8. phoffer

Cobra Equipment Ordering: 2021 Morgan Cup Experience

Do it!! Now is the time to try something. I went from steel to graphite in my MC and haven't looked back. Love em
  9. phoffer

Bryson DeChambeau Protein Powder

Funny thing is he's still drinking Orgain on course. Not surprised he would stick with what he knows works.
  10. phoffer

Arizona THP Golf League

Much appreciated, big thing since it includes the date in addition to location. I keep that current so as the thread turns pages, the tee times are always easy to double check prior to the event.
  11. phoffer

Arizona THP Golf League

Second post updated with tee times
  12. phoffer

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I tried to make everything match my F9 3 wood, which I was a little more experienced with than my 5w. That's 43.5". However, in figuring out all the measurements and getting a bunch of new shafts trimmed, everything ended up at 43.25", splitting the difference between them. I think that's now...
  13. phoffer

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

For those pondering all FWs the same length, very easily doable and possible to get the head weights to match too with the adjustable weights. Very underrated idea
  14. phoffer

Honestly... Has seeing Bryson DeChambeau's success made you think about your own game?

Seems like most people are focusing on copying something specific Bryson does. But I think the real thing is, have you stepped back for a moment to wonder if there's something creative to try to improve our games. People seem all too happy to buy 10x as many clubs as they could ever use, but...
  15. phoffer

Introducing King Cobra Wedges

Too shiny to get pictures of
  16. phoffer

I think you will really enjoy that! Ask if you have any questions on some of the little details of doing that.
  17. phoffer

Bryson news at 3 today.

Awful lot of golfers have their own logo without a major
  18. phoffer

What I'm saying is that as a player, the mindset is one setup, one swing. That's all there is to think about, treat every club the same. Just like how no 2 swings with the same club are perfectly identical, especially swing speed wise, no 2 swings with OL are perfectly identical. That's cause...
  19. phoffer

The lie angle is a very very overblown topic in discussing various OL brands. For the minimal number of people who can be perfectly consistently repeatable from top to bottom (which is virtually nobody), it's trivial to get lie angles tweaked if needed. Ultimately the concept of OL is one setup...
Back