Search results for query: *

1. phoffer

Can you precisely notice center of gravity in an iron?

Specifically, if you had two irons that were the same set, same head weight, same shaft including length, would you be able to notice if they the two heads had a slightly different CG? I'm having a discussion on Facebook with someone who doesn't like Cobra ONE Length clubs because the CGs are...
  2. phoffer

Rule question about mid-round broken driver shaft

A few weeks ago, Bryson had his driver shaft break, and was allowed to replace it mid-round, because it's an adjustable shaft/head setup and they are two pieces. Today, I had the same thing happen, with the same adjustable system that he has. Now, I am playing 3 fairways the same length, with...
  3. phoffer

For Sale Cobra F8+ w/ Aldila 2kxv Blue 60 stiff, new in plastic

Cobra F8+ driver Aldila 2kxv Blue 60g stiff shaft Stock Lamkin grip w/ Arccos Loft is adjustable from 8-11 degrees Adjustable weights front/back for lower/higher trajectory Comes w/ head cover and wrench Head/grip still original plastic wrapped $150 OBRO Pics in spoiler
  4. phoffer

WTB Cobra F9 Speedback 3 wood head

Looking to pick up standard F9 3w head. Don't need head cover or tool, but don't mind them. Not interested in Tour head. Don't need any shafts, but would be intrigued by a stiff UST Helium or any other high launch shaft
  5. phoffer

phoffer's Morgan Cup contest: Win a new Cobra F8+ driver

The Morgan Cup is finally upon us, so it's time for a contest related to my experience and play. CONTEST: What is my Sunday Singles Score? i.e. 95 Tie Breaker: 1. What will be the outcome of my Sunday singles match? i.e. win 1up, lose 3&2 2. How long will my longest drive from Sunday singles...
  6. phoffer

phoffer's Morgan Cup experience

I wanted to create a thread to put more long form experience from the Morgan Cup. Looking back, I wish I had done a prep thread like some others, but I'll recap my prep and then post big updates as time goes on.
  7. phoffer

WTB: Odyssey Mallet Cover, THP or other limited edition

Looking to add a little extra splash to my incoming MC bag, so a putter cover seemed the most obvious idea. I have an O-Works #7S, and would love either a THP cover or a fun Odyssey one that isn't readily for sale elsewhere (that Buckets one posted earlier was awesome, for example). Anyways...
  8. phoffer

Fujikura ATMOS iron shafts

Since there isn't a thread here, and it's darn near impossible to find information on these elsewhere, including Fujikura's site and 2019 catalog, I thought I'd start something here. There are also Red and Orange variants, although I can't get the images to fit correctly here. As far as I can...
  9. phoffer

WTB Super Speed Golf Trainer

Gonna finally try it after the THP hype (and seeing a bunch of sellers in the other thread). Thanks guys
  10. phoffer

Puma pants

I couldn't find a thread about Puma pants, so if I missed it, please merge them together. A new series called Jackpot just appeared online, and they look really good. Looks like it's an improvement on the Pounce series, since both lines also had shorts and a bonus pocket pants version. I just...
  11. phoffer

What have you needed a witness for?

Besides the obvious hole in one, what have you done on a course and thought "no one would believe I did that" without a witness. This morning, I chipped in twice, first from 35 yards and then from 15. I've never chipped in from anywhere, even a near pin 5 yards away. Of course, I was by...
  12. phoffer

phoffer - WITB

Finally got my bag, so it's time for my WITB! Cobra F7 Driver Cobra F8 ONE Length Irons Odyssey White Ice DART Blade Team Effort Bucket 2 cart bag Everything is new except the putter. I'm really excited for everything. The irons come with Arccos 360, the driver has an Arccos sensor built...
  13. phoffer

Getting back into the game

Hi everyone, my name is Paul. I used to golf a bit when I lived in Tucson, but since moving to Salt Lake City 3 1/2 years ago, I haven't done anything except a few Top Golf trips. Anyways, a work buddy and my future father in law are both quite a bit into golfing, so I've been getting back into...
Back