Search results for query: *

1. mikewohlwend

2024 Victory Cup Travel Thread

Was told by @Raiderboost that it would be a good idea to start a post like this. So here we are. This is for updates on traveling to the 2024 Victory Cup at Briggs Ranch Golf Club in San Antonio. I plan to go down a day or 2 early and to possibly stay an extra day or 2. I will by flying from...
  2. mikewohlwend

For Sale SWAG covers, Rangefinders and Driver shafts

I have the following items for sale: SWAG DGAP driver cover - used for 2 years it’s in good shape $100 shipped obo in the lower 48 SWAG Greatest Hits 2 blade cover - used for 2 years it’s in great shape $115 shipped obo in the lower 48 SWAG Masters Menu blade cover - used for 2 year it’s...
  3. mikewohlwend

For Sale SWAG Covers

I am looking to sell my used Cookie Cutter 2.0 Mallet cover. I have used this for the past 2 years and switched to a blade so I no longer need it. $175 obo I also have a NIW Baltimore blade and driver cover that I'd sell for $75 each
  4. mikewohlwend

WTB Club Spec Gauge

Like the title states. I am looking to buy a club spec gauge. Figured I’d see if there was anything out there before ordering a new one
  5. mikewohlwend

WTB Tour Striker Planemate

Looking to buy or trade for a Planemate
  6. mikewohlwend

LH Nike VR Pro Combo

I found a set of LH Nike VR Pro Combo's at local shop and was wondering what the going price is for them? They are the 2nd generation with the 3-4 as a pocket cavity back. 5-7 are cavity back and the 8-PW are muscle back. They look like that have only been hit a handful of times.
  7. mikewohlwend

Identifying Shafts

I recently picked up a set of Nike Vapor Pro Combos at a local course. The previous owner took of the shaft labels so I have no clue what they are. The guy that runs the shop said he thinks they are stiff flex and stock from Nike. After researching it, that means they are DG Pro. I want to...
Back