Search results for query: *

1. J

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

@Popeye how would you compare the STi2 to the TS2 in terms of distance and forgiveness? I've been tempted by the TS2s for a while but it's hard to beat the price of the STi2.
  2. J

"Fit For Golf" exercise program

I was just wrapping up the offseason training program when my gym temporarily shutdown due to COVID-19. It is a very good overall fitness program that is certainly not "golf-specific". Each workout is divided into sections of a dynamic mobility warm-up, power, and strength. Like some others I...
  3. J

Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

I'm still playing a TaylorMade V-Steel from 2005 with a steel shaft. Great fairway but it's past time I upgraded.
  4. J

Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

For the CBX set almost anything besides the stock shafts was an extra charge, and it looks to be the same with the UHX. From what I've seen only Dynamic Golds are no-upcharge alternatives. It would be nice if they offered more no-upcharge shaft options like most of the other OEMs.
  5. J

Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

My only gripe with Cleveland is the lack of no-upcharge shaft alternatives. Will this change with the UHX?
  6. J

Hybrids: Ping G400 vs. Callaway Rogue

Has anyone played both and could provide their thoughts? I did a hybrid fitting in January at Club Champion and my top two were the Callaway Epic and Ping G400, Trackman info below (both with KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 85g S+ shafts). Dispersion was roughly the same. The Rogue had not been...
  7. J

KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype Flex

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I was recently fit into a Callaway Rogue 3-hybrid with a KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 85 S+. Callaway does offer the KBS Tour Hybrid as a $100 upgrade shaft but only in R, S, and X flex. I'm seeing my options as either: Buy a similar no-upcharge...
  8. J

Oban Kiyoshi Black Alternatives - Callaway Rogue/Epic

Long-time lurker, first-time poster here. I'm a 20-handicapper with swing speed 100-105 mph and I've been playing a TaylorMade Burner Superfast with the stock Matrix Ozik X-con 4.8 R-flex shaft for the past 7 years. I've never been able to hit it with any consistency and for every great drive...
Back