Search results for query: *

1. F

SK Fiber Tour Trac 65

Hey everyone.... Does anyone have any experience with this shaft? I picked up one to serve as a bridge until I can get back some speed I lost. I tore multiple tendons in left elbow last April and tore the bicep where it connects at my forearm. It’s been a tough road, some surgeries....I re-tore...
  2. F

Driving Iron Build

I’ve been toying around with buying a driving iron. But I’ve been hesitant to put down $250 or more on a driving iron. I figure in an average round I might hit it 2 times based on the courses I normally play. I decided to pick up this head via Hireko Golf. I’m gonna pair it with a Aldila...
  3. F

Tennis Elbow - What’s next?

Ive been playing golf for 17 years. Out of nowhere I developed tennis elbow late last summer. I’ve never had a single problem with this in the past. I played my last round in early October. Played two rounds in Mesquite in Jan and was in a ton of pain. Didn’t plan again until early April...
  4. F

Time to switch to lighter iron shafts or graphite shafts?

I’ve developed some elbow tendinitis. It is on the outside/top of my elbow so more tennis elbow than golfers elbow. I don’t know why. I’m playing KBS Tour Flighted in stiff flex. I installed these shafts this year and this is also the first time I’ve developed tendinitis. Maybe it’s a...
  5. F

First singles tournament in 5 years.

I played my first singles tournament in 5 years over the last 4 days. Let me say it’s been awhile since I’ve played 5 rounds of golf in 6 days, let alone 3 of those rounds were competitive rounds. Thursday Practice Round: Lowlight: I had to take a penalty for accidentally hitting my ball...
  6. F

First round with the new Rogue....not good

I recently got fitted for a new Rogue Sub-zero. I hit it great during the fitting so I ordered one. Numbers were dead perfect for my SS. I played yesterday with my old driver and never missed my line my much. Drove it really well. Today I put the new Rogue SZ in the bag and It was nothing...
  7. F

DeMarco Murray retires

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24088256/running-back-demarco-murray-retires-seven-year-nfl-career One of my favorites. I’m a Sooners and Cowboys fan so I’m sad to see him retire so soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

Official Yellowstone Thread - Kevin Costner Version

Who is waiting Yellowstone on Paramount Channel? This show is really good so far. Kind of a mix of Longmire and The Ranch. If you like either of those you will like Yellowstone. From Wikipedia: Yellowstone follows "the Dutton family, led by John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous...
  9. F

Got fit outdoors with Trackman today

What an experience! My SS has dropped a couple mph in the last 5 years. Health issues, foot surgery twice and such have killed my speed. I used to be a 102-106 swinger. Now I’m 98-99. But my swing was very average today definitely not my best. Today I was able to get fit by my local...
  10. F

Putting practice routine

I’ve struggles with putting off/on for years. I’d rate myself as an average putter and it’s holding me back. My handicap has risen almost a full stroke in the last month while my ball striking and GIRs has gone up. For example, I missed 4 birdie putts inside 8 feet my last round out. I...
  11. F

Are mini-drivers a thing of the past?

My 3w is a TM Aeroburner mini-driver. I love that thing. Not the easiest to hit off the turf, but I manage it. It comes out low and hot. From the tee I get only 20 yards less than my driver and much more accurate. Should I stock up? Are we going to see them come out every 4/5 years...
  12. F

When to upgrade driver or any clubs?

Aside from being a club ho, when do you guys feel the cost is worth the upgrade? I’ve made friends with a local Callaway Rep and he is willing to make me a deal on a new Rogue driver. I’ve hit it a few times on the launch monitors at the stores around here. Based on their numbers I’m seeing...
  13. F

I just couldn’t help myself

My putting has always been a struggle for me. I rarely and I mean rarely get hot. I bought a Odyssey O works 7 last year. I still felt like I had to manipulate my hands up(away from my body) to get the putter in the right position. It was adding a ton of tension in my shoulders. I played...
  14. F

Anyone else not a fan of uneven tee boxes?

Played a local track I haven’t played in 4/5 years yesterday. Very nice course but I swear every single tee box was sloped uphill, downhill, crowned or left/right. Maybe I was over thinking it but I felt like I had to play the lie off the tee box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. F

Mack Daddy 4 wedges....which grind for me?

I’m currently playing Maltby M-Series wedges in 50-54-58. I’m looking to upgrade. I’ve had these wedges for 15 months and they have lost their zip. I’m sold on the Mack Daddy 4s but can’t figure out which grind I should have. To be honest, ive never fully understood all the differences...
  16. F

Can anyone recommend a similar shaft to this.......

Since FGI shutdown, I haven't found a place to post much. I'm hoping this community an help me out here. I recently went to get fit for a new driver. I hadn’t touched a club since September. But, once I warmed up my contact was very solid. Here is my current setup: Cobra F6 Pro launch Red...
Back